5.My country just decided that minors can now change their sex...
- minor未成年人 tradeoff折中，权衡 suicide ideation自杀意愿 puberty青春期 overrule驳回
- are you going to favor teens and their doctors, or let parents overrule what’s medically advised?
4.What should I do if my baby fell on his head accidentally?
- infant toddler trauma
- it sucks.But it happens.另: Welcome to the real world ,it sucks, but you're gonna love it
3.What is the most ironic accusation made against President Obama?
- speculation推测 ordinary people
- Black people voted for him in record numbers.
- America's racists were apoplectic at the prospect of a black president.种族主义者却对这位黑人总统有着疯狂的期待。
- medicare teleprompter two-for-one买一送一 affirmative正面的，肯定的；embolden鼓励;gut内脏，本能；摧毁……的核心;benifit救济金 stimulus exertion
- Everything in life just got handed to him through affirmative action
- The Prime Minister was steadily emboldened by the discovery that he faced no opposition.
- He gutted Medicare…and he's unwilling to touch entitlements.
- blast：to censure or criticize vigorously; denounce
- firefighter clip curtail削减
2.What are views of Balaji Vishwanathan on slight malfunction of Mitra Robot at GES in front of Modi and Ivanka ?
原文来自quora。机器人展览会的开幕式上，机器人当着总理的面出现了一个小BUG,事后该公司CEO Balaji进行了解释。作为印度大V,Balaji的每个回答都有数千upvotes (╯□╰)
- creepy 令人毛骨悚然的；erratic古怪的，飘忽不定的；inaugurate开幕；patch补丁
- do a high five;give me five
1.THE END OF THE SOCIAL ERA CAN’T COME SOON ENOUGH
- It seems increasingly likely that our society will one day view our infatuation with Twitter, Facebook, and the like as a passing, often destructive fad.
- handlebar mustaches 八字胡 unequivocally 明确地 squares with 与XX相联系，对上号 dormant