We have always made a solemn commitment to protect the privacy of our users (" Users "or" you "). When you use our services, we may collect and use your relevant information.
I. Information we may collect
How do we collect and use information
3. Information that we may share, transfer or disclose
How do we retain, store and protect information
How to manage your information
Vi. Third party services
Viii. Notice and amendment
How to contact us
I. Information we may collect
(I) Information unrelated to personal identity:
When you use our services, we may collect and summarize information such as the source of users, access order, etc., such as the source of each user using our services, browser software, etc.
(2) Information about personal identity:
When you use our services, we may collect and aggregate or request information about your personal identity, such as proof of your personal identity (including your ID card, passport, driving license, etc.); Date of birth, place of birth, gender, hobbies and interests, personal phone number, facial features; Network identity information (including system account number, IP address, E-mail address and passwords, passwords and password protection answers related to the foregoing); Personal property information (transaction records, balance, coupons, game exchange codes, bank card information, etc.); Communication information; Personal Internet surfing record and log information (including website browsing record, software use record, click record, operation log, etc.); Device information (including device model, MAC address, operating system type, device Settings); Software list unique device identifier (such as IMEI/ Android ID/IDFA/OPENUDID/GUID, SIM card IMSI information, etc.); Location information (including travel information, precise positioning information, accommodation information, longitude and latitude, etc.).
We collect your information primarily to make it easier and more satisfying for you and other users to use our services. Our goal is to provide all Internet users with a safe, stimulating, fun and instructive online experience. And that information can help us achieve that goal.
Please note that if you disclose your personal information in information uploaded or published in public areas visible to other users of our Services, or in your responses to information uploaded or published by others, such information may be collected and used by others. If you find that our users have improperly collected or used information about you or others, please contact us.
How do we collect and use information
(I) We will collect and obtain your information through the following channels:
1. The information you provide. Such as:
(1) The information you provide to us when you register an account for or use our Services;
(2) Shared information that you provide to other parties through our Services and information that you store when using our Services.
2. Your information Shared by other parties. That is, the Shared information about you provided by other parties when they use our services.
3. The information we have obtained about you. The information we collect, summarize and record when you use our services, such as log information, location information, device information, etc.
(II) COOKIES, log files and WEB beacons
We or our third party partners may obtain and use your information through COOKIES and WEB beacons and store such information as log information.
COOKIES enable us to serve you better and faster, and make your experience with our services more personalized. However, you should be able to control whether and how COOKIES are accepted by your browser. Please refer to the file that comes with your browser for more information on this.
We and third party partners may collect and use your information through COOKIES and WEB beacons and store such information.
We use our COOKIES and WEB beacons for the following purposes:
(1) Remember who you are. For example: COOKIES and WEB Beacons help us identify you as one of our registered users, or save you to provide us with information about your preferences or other information;
(3) Advertising optimization. COOKIES and WEB Beacons help us provide you with ads that are relevant to you based on your information rather than general advertising.
You can reject or manage COOKIES or WEB beacons through a browser or user selection mechanism. However, please note that if you disable COOKIES or WEB beacons, we may not be able to provide you with the best service experience, and some services may not work properly. At the same time, you will still receive ads, but they will be less relevant to you.
(III) We will collect and use your information for the following purposes:
1. Help you complete the registration
In order for us to provide services to you, you will need to provide basic registration information, such as mobile phone number, email address, etc., and create your username and password. In some individual services, if you only use the basic services such as browsing and searching, you do not need to register as our user and provide the above information.
2. Provide you with goods or services
The information we collect and use is necessary to provide you with our services. In the absence of relevant information, we will not be able to provide you with the core content of our Services, such as:
(1) In some service items, in order to facilitate the delivery of goods or services to you, you need to provide the consignee's personal identity information, name, delivery address, postal code, consignee, contact phone number, payment status and other information. If you refuse to provide such information, we will not be able to complete the relevant delivery services. If you order goods or services for others through our Services, you will need to provide the above information of the actual purchaser. You must ensure that you have obtained the authorized consent of the actual purchaser before providing us with the aforementioned information.
(2) In order to display the order information of your account, we will collect the order information generated by you during the use of our services to display to you and facilitate your order management;
(3) When you contact us, we may save your communication/call records and contents or contact information left by you for the purpose of contacting you or helping you solve the problem, or recording the solution and result of the related problem.
(4) In order to confirm the trading status and provide after-sales and dispute resolution services for you, we will collect your trading, payment and logistics information related to the trading progress through the trading objects, payment institutions and logistics companies selected by you based on the exchange, or share your trading information with the above service providers.
Push messages to you
(1) Display and push goods or services for you. We may use your information, your browsing and search records, equipment information, location information, order information, extract your browsing, search preferences, habits, location information, such as characteristics, and based on the characteristics of the label via email, SMS or other way to send you marketing information, provide or promote us or a third party of the goods and services as follows:
Our goods and services, including but not limited to: instant messaging services, online media service, interactive entertainment, social network service, payment service, Internet search service, location, and mapping services, application software and services, data management software and services, online advertising services, Internet financial and other social media, entertainment, online games, e-commerce, information and communication software and services (" the Internet services "); and
Third party goods and services, including but not limited to: Internet service, food and dining, sports, music, movies, TV, live performances and other arts and entertainment, book, magazine and other publications, clothing and accessories, jewelry, cosmetics, personal health and hygiene, electronics, collectibles, housewares, appliances, home decoration and ornament, pets, cars, hotel, transportation and tourism, banking, insurance and financial services, integral and incentive plan, and we think that may be associated with your other goods and services.
(2) Notify you. We may notify you of the service when necessary (such as when we suspend, change, or terminate the provision of a single service due to system maintenance).
If you do not want to continue receiving messages pushed by us, you can ask us to stop pushing such messages. For example, according to the SMS unsubscribe guidelines, we are required to stop sending promotional messages, or we are set in the mobile devices to stop receiving messages pushed by us. Except in cases where we send a message in accordance with the law or the service agreement of a single service.
4. Provide security for you
In order to ensure the authenticity of your identity and provide you with better security, you can provide us with personal sensitive information such as identity certificate, facial features and other biometric information to complete the real-name authentication.
In addition to authentication, we may use your information for customer service, security prevention, fraud monitoring, archiving and backup purposes to ensure the security of the services we provide to you; We may use or integrate the information we collect about you and the information our partners obtain from you or share in accordance with the law to comprehensively judge your account and transaction risks, authenticate, detect and prevent security incidents, and take necessary recording, auditing, analysis and disposal measures in accordance with the law.
5. Improve our service
We may use the information collected through one of our services for use in our other services. For example, the information collected about you when you use one of our services may be used in another of our services to provide you with specific content or to show you information that is relevant to you, rather than being generally pushed; We may involve you in surveys of our services to help us improve existing services or design new ones; In the meantime, we may use your information for software updates.
You understand and agree that, after the collection of your information, we will de-identify the data by technical means, the de-identified information will not be able to identify you, in which case we have the right to use the de-identified information for analysis and commercial use of the user database.
6. Exceptions to authorization
According to relevant laws and regulations, you do not need to obtain your authorization to collect your information under the following circumstances:
(1) Those related to national security and national defense security;
(2) those related to public safety, public health or major public interests;
(3) those related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgment;
(4) For the purpose of safeguarding the major legal rights and interests of the information subject or other individuals, such as life and property, but it is difficult to obtain your consent;
(5) The information collected is disclosed by you to the public;
(6) Information collected from legally disclosed information, such as legitimate news reports, government information disclosure and other channels;
(7) Necessary to sign the contract according to your requirements;
(8) Necessary to maintain the safe and stable operation of our services, such as the detection and disposal of failures of products or services;
(9) necessary for lawful news reporting;
(10) When it is necessary for an academic research institution to carry out statistics or academic research in the public interest and provide the results of academic research or description to the outside world, the information contained in the results shall be de-labeled; (11) Other circumstances prescribed by laws and regulations.