Gone with the snow

       Gone with the Snow

           忆如雪,逝如风

图片发自简书App


Unknown misunderstandings haunting between you and me,

萦绕在你我内心,未名的误解,

like strong west wind,

像那凛冽的西风,

submerged my inner warm lee.

湮没了我内心温暖的避风港湾。

I stupidly expect you could still remember,

我还傻傻地奢望,你,还记得

for whom on earth I ever chase,

在有你嘲笑捉弄的欢愉日子里,

on those joyful moments I spent with your tease?

我究竟是为谁在苦苦追索?(翻译时,这两句的英语和汉语对调了位置)

I ended all my ridiculous thoughts until that day,

直到那天,我才不再继续之前的那些浮想联翩,

I witnessed, on which coldly fell down the holy snowflake,

那天,我看到,纯洁的雪花无情冰冷地飘落,

somehow should it frozen our trust even exasperate it at stake.

不知怎么,它,竟让我们之间的信任变得危机四伏。(这里采用了意译,不然我怕翻译出来的汉语不是人话。)

With our initial faith,

回想起我们曾经的信誓旦旦,

should moonlight shine the valley between our hearts,

在我们感情的裂谷中,要是真的还能燃起片片星火,

by any chance I would look back your familiar face.

我好有机会(借这亮光),再次回眸那张熟悉的脸庞。

Though it maybe as trivial as a spark,

这火光,纵然只有星火般微弱,

it could magically lead me to recall the previous you,

也能魔力般地指引着我,想起,

who I flipped and first saw in that park.

我们初次见面时,那个让我怦然心动的你。

图片发自简书App

推荐阅读更多精彩内容