傲骨贤妻第1季第1集台词

傲骨贤妻第1季第1集台词

英文 中文
Good morning. 早上好
An hour ago, I resigned as state's attorney of Cook County. 一小时前我辞去了库克县州检察官职务
I did this with a heavy heart 我心情沉重
And a deep commitment to fight these scurrilous charges. 将与那些诽谤性指控抗争到底
I want to be clear. 我要强调
I have never abused my office. 我从未滥用职权
I have never traded lighter sentences for financial 我从未因钱色贿赂
Or sexual favors. 而给人减刑
At the same time, I need to atone for my personal failings 但是我愧对妻子艾丽西娅和两个孩子
查看完整请点击
With my wife, Alicia, and our two children. 我要向他们赎罪
The money used in these transactions was mine... 那些交易所涉款项是我个人财产
And mine alone. 全都是
No public funds were ever utilized. 我从未动用公款
But I do admit to a failure of 但我承认
judgment in my privity with these women. 我与那些女人确实存在不正当关系
Alicia and I... 我和艾丽西娅
Ask that the press please respect our privacy. 请求媒体尊重我们的隐私
Give us time to heal. 给我们时间平复伤痛
With the love of god, and the forgiveness of my family, 有上帝的保佑和家人的宽恕
I know I can rebuild their trust. 我相信能赢回他们的信任
I want to thank the people of Chicago. 我要感谢芝加哥民众
It has been an honor to serve you. 很荣幸为你们服务
And I pray that one day, 我希望有朝一日
I may serve you again. Thank you. 能再次为你们服务谢谢
Sir! Are you still involved with prostitutes, sir? 请问你和妓女还保持着关系吗
How many were there, sir? 你与多少女人有染
Will you ever try to hold public office again? 你还会再担任公职吗
Sir! Answer the question! 请回答
We have interviews set up with the Tribune and Channel Four. 已经安排了《论坛报》和第四频道的采访
Absolutely not. I'm not doing any more interviews. 我绝对不再接受任何采访
I want you to cancel all of them. That's it. 全都给我取消
I'll tell Channel Two 我会告诉第二频道
We don't have a comment at the present time. 我们现在无可奉告
But we emphatically question the authenticity of this thing. 但就此事的真实性深表怀疑
You all right? 你没事吧
Mrs. Florrick, how long have you known 福瑞克夫人
Your husband was having an affair? 你何时知道丈夫有外遇的
How are you going to protect your children? 你打算怎么保护你的孩子
Excuse me, isn't the staff meeting at 9:30? 请问不是9点半开会吗
You're in the wrong conference room. It's up one floor. 不是这间会议室在楼上呢
God... 天啊
This is a major class action. 这是一项大型集团诉讼
A case that could propel us to the top rank of full service firms, 能帮我们奠定顶级律所的地位
And I don't think I need to remind you 这对年终奖金的影响
What that will do to your year-end bonuses. 不用我多说了吧
Anyway, Sheffrin-Marks fired their last firm 不过谢弗林公司解聘了上一家律所
Because they took their eye off the ball. 是因为他们不够专心
So, until further notice, 所以除非另行通知
Your personal lives have been cancelled. 你们的私生活全都取消了
So, we'll need some of you 你们有些人
To help out with the lower profile client work 要去帮着处理小客户案件
To free up our top litigators. 让我们的顶级律师腾出手来
Ed, you take the witness prep on highway redistribution. 艾迪公路再分配案你去准备证词
Don, you take the Brighton criminal. 东布赖顿的犯人交给你了
And Alicia will take the pro bono. 艾丽西娅负责那个法律援助案
Everyone else, 其余人等
your task is to show sheffrin-marks our "A" game, okay? 你们要给谢弗林公司展现我们最强大的能力
Let's do this. 干活儿吧
Will. 威尔
Alicia. 艾丽西娅
I'm sorry I didn't introduce you in there. 抱歉没跟大家介绍一下你
Everything's moving real fast with this class action. 这项集团诉讼忙坏我们了
Well, I just wanted to say thank you for the opportunity. 我是要感谢你给我这个机会
It's a real life saver. 简直救我一命
No, glad you could come aboard. 哪里很高兴你能来
Hope you're all right with this pro bono. 希望你能办好这个法律援助案
How'd it sound? 感觉怎么样
- Interesting.- Good. -很有意思-很好
Don't be nervous. You worried about the gunshot residue? 别紧张你对枪弹残留没把握吗
The, um... Oh, god. 那个...天啊
Nice ring tone. Who gets that? 铃声不错嘛谁设的
Oh, my mother-in-law. My daughter programmed it. 是我婆婆我女儿编写的
And what's yours? 你的呢
I don't want to know. 别提啦
So, um, the gun residue... 关于枪弹残留...
Diane, you're briefing Alicia, right? 戴安你给艾丽西娅介绍下情况吧
Good. You're in good hands. 很好她来我就放心了
So, let's catch up, have dinner. 抓紧做然后吃晚饭
So, Will speaks highly of you. 威尔对你评价很高
He says you graduated top of your class at Georgetown. 他说你从乔治城大学毕业时是班里第一名
When was this? 啥时候毕业的
-15 years ago. - Uh-huh. -15年前-哦
And you spent two years at... 然后你在哪儿干了2年来着
Crozier, Abrams & Abbott. 高诗雅埃布拉姆斯 & 阿博特律所
Good firm. 这律所不错
Will says you clocked the highest billable hours there. 威尔说你在那儿完成的计费工时是最多的
Why did you leave? 后来为啥不干了
查看完整请点击
Well, the kids and Peter's career. 因为孩子还有彼得的工作
Brian! Can you get Mrs. Florrick the files? 布莱恩把卷宗给福瑞克女士
Mm-hmm. Sure. 好的
I want you to think of me as a mentor, Alicia. 你就把我当作导师吧艾丽西娅
It's the closest thing we have 这和镇上的校友关系
To an old boys' network in this town. 是最相似的
Women helping women, okay? 女人帮助女人可以吗
Okay. 好的
When I was starting out, I got one great piece of advice. 我出道时听过一条很棒的建议
Men can be lazy. Women can't. 男人可以懒惰女人不行
And I think that goes double for you. 这句话对你加倍适用
Not only are you 不仅是因为
Coming back to the workplace fairly late, 你重返工作岗位太晚
But you have some very prominent baggage. 而且你还有很不好的名声
But, hey, if she can do it, so can you. 但既然她能扛住你也能
Thanks, Brian. 多谢布莱恩
Like many law firms, we donate five percent 和很多律所一样我们工时的5%
Of billable hours to pro bono. 献给法律援助案
Sadly, I'm long past my quote on this one. 很遗憾这案子早就超过我的工时量了
Jennifer Lewis. 26 years old. 詹妮弗·刘易斯26岁
Taught second grade. 教二年级
Accused of killing her ex-husband. 被控谋杀其前夫
Prosecution thought it was a slam dunk 45 years, 起诉方以为能让她稳坐45年牢
But the jury came back last week deadlocked. 但是陪审团上周却陷入僵局
Six jurors voted to convict, six not. 六个陪审员投票她有罪六个投没有
I'm not even sure why the state attorney 我甚至不明白为什么州检察官
Is re-trying except he wants... justice! 要再次审判除非他想要...维持正义
He wants to prove himself. So, stick with my strategy 他想证明自己所以你要延用
From the first trial. The police focused 我第一次审讯时的策略警察在调查中
On Jennifer so early in the investigation, 过早地锁定了詹妮弗
They never even looked for the carjacker. 而根本没找过那个劫车人
Deadlock a jury a second time, 所以让陪审团再次陷入僵局
They'll never re-try a third. Okay? 他们不可能再陷入僵局了明白吗
Okay, our investigator can get you up to speed 好我们的调查员会帮你赶上
For the bail hearing at 3:00. 3点的保释听证会
Cormac, I'm ready. 科马克我准备好了
The hearing's today? 听证会是今天吗
Well, we could delay, but that would leave 也可以推迟但是那样
Jennifer incarcerated for another month. 詹妮弗就得再监禁一个月
Don't worry. You'll be fine. 别担心没事的
The ASA's not going to argue against a recognizance release. 美国教育机构不会反对保释的
Let's go. Meeting's at 10:30. 走10点半开会
But I do admit to a failure of judgment 但我承认私下里同这些女人打交道时
In my private dealings with these women... 没有把持住
Sorry. 对不起
...Mine and mine alone. ...是我个人财产全都是
No public funds were ever utilized. 从没未动用公款
The recent news... 最新消息...
Oh, hey. Let me help you with that. 我来帮你
No, I'm fine. 不用我可以
No, no, I'm heading that way anyway. 没事反正我也要去那边
I'm Cary, the other new associate. 我是凯里另一个新来的副手
Oh, right. Alicia. 我记得你我是艾丽西娅
Yeah, look, I know we should be at each other's throats, 我知道我们俩会是竞争对手
But I just want to say I really 但是我只是想说
Respect what you doing here, 我真的很敬佩你的能力
Raising a family and then jumping right back into this. 既能照顾家里又能投身到工作中
My mom, she's thinking of doing the same thing. 我妈妈她也想像你这样
- Great. - Yeah. -很好-是啊
So, you're on the pro bono, right? 你跟了法律援助案吧
Yeah, that's great. 太棒了
I interned last summer at the innocence project. 去年暑假我还参加了无罪计划的实习
My dad's best friend is Barry Scheck 我爸最好的朋友是巴瑞·谢克
And it was just amazing. 感觉太棒了
Helping people. Here, they got me on the sheffrin-marks. 帮助别人所以他们让我来谢弗林公司上班
I'm sure it will be challenging, 这肯定很有挑战性
But at the end of the day, what have you really done? 但是一天过去了你都做了些什么
Saved a corporation a few billion dollars? 为公司节省了几百亿吗
You want to trade? 你想交换吗
I would, but I guess they have other plans, so... 我也想啊但是貌似他们另有安排
I am almost done, Cary. The latte's on your desk. 凯里我差不多了拿铁在你桌上
-Thank you.- Hi, Mrs. Florrick. -谢谢-你好福瑞克夫人
Looks like we share an assistant, 貌似我们共用一个助手
So tell me when I'm hogging her, okay? 如果我霸占她了就跟我说好吗
And let the best man win. 胜利属于强者
Excuse me? 你说什么
Uh, let the... 胜利...
Nothing. 没什么
It's nothing. I... 没什么我...
It's nothing. 没什么
Oops. 不好意思
Don't worry, it's yours. 没紧张是你办公室
Kalinda Sharma. I'm the in-house. 我是凯琳达·夏尔马自己人
Oh, the investigator. 就是那个调查员
You're peter Florrick's wife. 你是彼得·福瑞克的夫人
That's right. 是的
I worked with him at the state's attorney's office three years 我在州检察官办公室干了3年
He fired me. 却被他开除了
Okay 好吧
So, what do you know? 你都知道些什么
The client is a second- grade school teacher. 客户是个二年级老师
- Jennifer...- Lewis. -詹妮弗...-刘易斯
She was arrested for killing her ex-husband. 因谋杀她前夫被捕
Making it look like a botched carjacking. 掩饰成了汽车劫案
Gunshot residue 发现在詹妮弗的
Was found on Jennifer's face and hands. 脸上还有手上有枪弹残留
That's why the cops started to think it was a murder 于是警察认定那是
Disguised as a carjacking. 掩饰成劫车案的谋杀
According to them, Jennifer shot her ex-husband 他们认为詹妮弗枪杀了她前夫
- And wiped down the gun. - And the motive? -然后把枪擦了干净-动机呢
He remarried and wanted custody of the three-year-old. 他已经再婚并且想争夺三岁孩子的监护权
Witnesses saw them arguing a week before the murder. 目击者称案发前一周见过他们争吵
Hey, mom. Pick up the phone. 妈咪快接电话
hey, mom. Pick up the phone. 妈咪快接电话
- Hey, mom. Pick up... - Sorry, that's my daughter. -妈咪快...-不好意思是我女儿
Hi, Grace. 喂格雷斯
Hey, mom. I want to ask you a question, 妈妈我想问你个问题
But I don't want you to freak out, okay? 但是别惊慌好吗
Forget it. I'll ask Zach. 算了我还是问扎克吧
- No, no, no. what? - All right, well, -别别什么事-好吧
Some girl said dad slept with a hooker my age. and I just... 有女生说我爸和妙龄妓女上床我...
- What? - Ma'am, you'll have to turn that off. -什么-女士请把手机关掉
They were playing the tape in the computer lab. 他们还在电脑室放录像
And some girl said 那女生还说
Her dad's a cop and he said one of the hookers 她爸是警察他说其中一个妓女
Was a teenager. 还不满20岁
Okay, first of all, they were all over 20 and second, 首先她们都满了20岁了
Where's the teacher? 其次老师在哪
It's no big deal, mom. look, I've got homework. 没什么妈我去写作业了
I'll talk to you later. 晚点再跟你说
What? 怎么了
Last time I was in court was 13 years ago. 我上一次进法庭是13年前的事了
Wow. I was 12. 那时我才12岁
Thanks. 谢谢夸奖
The judge reaches into his pocket, 法官把手伸到他袋里
Pulls out a check, handing it to the plaintiff. 拿出一张支票递给原告
"I'm returning five grand and we're going to decide this." "我还回你5000美元稍后"
That's Florrick's wife. 那是福瑞克的妻子
Alicia? My god. 艾丽西娅我的天
Matan, remember? From the department christmas party. 马坦记得吗在部门的圣诞晚会上
You're at Stern, Lockhart & Gardner? 你现在在斯特恩洛克哈特&加德纳律所做事吗
Yeah. First day. 是啊第一天上班
This is Sandra Pai. She's new. 这位是桑德拉·佩是新手
Since Peter... 彼得离开后加入的
How's he doing, by the way? 顺便问下他最近怎样
Peter? Fine. 彼得吗他很好
Say hello for me, will you? 替我问候他好吗
Look at all this. 看看这些
You're going to bury us. 你打算击败我们了
I don't know how you do it, Alicia. 我不知道你怎么办到的艾丽西娅
I'd be huddled up in a ball somewhere. 换成我早缩在角落里不出来丢人了
Well, back to work. 工作吧
Good luck. 祝你好运
Where's Diane? 戴安呢
Diane asked me to step in for her. 戴安叫全权负责这起案件
Jennifer, I'm Alicia Florrick. 詹妮弗我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克
I'm one of the other lawyers with the firm. 是律所的另一位律师
Step in? For how long? 插手吗多久啊
For the retrial. 整个重审阶段
My god 天哪
All rise. 全体起立
Ma'am. 女士
The criminal court 库克县刑事法庭
Of Cook County is now in session, 现在开庭
The honorable judge Richard Cuesta presiding. 由尊敬的法官理查德·奎斯特主持庭审
Be seated. 请坐
Okay, let's hear it. 好吧让我们先来听下双方陈述
Your honor, I just... 尊敬的法官大人我刚刚
Your honor, just to refresh your memory, 尊敬的法官大人请您回顾一下
The accused was deemed a flight risk 被告被视为畏罪潜逃
Due to an earlier custody hearing 因为她在先前的监护权听证会上
In which she threatened to run off with her daughter. 企图携其女儿潜逃
And yet just last week a jury deadlocked 可是上周陪审团就这起谋杀案投票
On these murder charges six to six, Mr.Brody. 结果是六票对六票的僵局布罗迪先生
Now I know our new state's attorney 我知道我们的新州检察官
Wants to look tough, but why are you fighting this? 想看上去强硬些但是为何要重审此案呢
Your honor, I just wanted to... 法官大人我只想...
The people are prepared to 大家都准备好
Retry this case right now, your honor. 开始重审了法官大人
If Mrs. Florrick 如果福瑞克女士
Is so intent on getting her client out, 坚持要替委托人洗脱罪名
Why doesn't she agree to a speedy trial? 为何她不赞成快速审判呢
- Mrs.Florrick? - Yes, your honor. -福瑞克女士-是的法官大人
The wife of the esteemed Peter Florrick? 受人尊敬的彼得·福瑞克的妻子
Your husband and I never quite 你丈夫和我向来
Saw eye to eye, ma'am 意见相悖女士
Your honor 法官大人
Mrs. Florrick, don't talk. 福瑞克女士听我说
But if the prosecution thinks that this will in some way 倘若原告认为这在某些方面
Prejudice me against your client, 会使我对你的委托人存有偏见的话
He is sorely mistaken. 他就大错特错了
Nice try, Matan. 省点力吧马坦
So Ms.Lewis is granted 所以刘易斯女士理所应当
Pretrial release 审前释放
With electronic monitoring. 通过电子追踪器
She is restricted to temporary housing, 她的行动会被受限于临时住所
Attorney's offices, and transit in between. 以及代理人办公室之间
And given that this is a rerun, 鉴于这是重审
I'll set the trial date for the 25th. 我把再审日期定在25号
Now, are we all happy? Good. 现在都满意了吧很好
Thank you. 谢谢你
Sure. 没什么
We had a nice time 我们曾处得很好
Michael talked about missing his daughter, 迈克尔说他想女儿
The life we had together. 想我们在一起的时光
We were driving home 我们正开车回家
And, uh... 接着
...we got a flat. 爆胎了
He was getting out to fix it, 他出去修理
And i saw... 然后我看到
A red pickup truck. 一辆红色敞篷卡车
A man came up to Michael. 有个人走近了迈克尔
I didn't see the gun 本来我没看见枪
Until... 直到
Michael! 迈克尔
Michael! 迈克尔
And I saw Michael's face. 我看到迈克尔的脸
It was, um... 已经...
Do you need to take a break? 要不要休息一下
Uh, no. 不用了
Just-- if there was some water. 可以的话给我瓶水
Sure. 当然
Sonia, we need some water in here. 索尼娅拿瓶水
It's going to be about five minutes, 5分钟后送来
But then I've got to do his depo upstairs. 我还得上楼帮他做份同行比对
Okay, uh, tell me when you're done. 好吧你做好了告诉我
You say this man ran to a red pickup truck here, 你说这人从这里跑到红色卡车那儿
And took off in this direction across the parking lot. 接着从这方向穿过停车场离开
There's a surveillance camera here. 这里有监视器
And the prosecution played it to make you look like a liar. 原告播放了录像证明你在说谎
I'm not lying. 我没说谎
But there's no truck on the tape. 但是带子上根本没有卡车
And that's why you're facing a 这就是为何你正面临
Retrial now and not an acquittal 重审而不是无罪释放
I think what Kalinda is trying to say, Jennifer... 我认为凯琳达想说的是詹妮弗
...is, is it possible that you were mistaken 是否有可能是你自己搞错了
And that the car went this way-- not that way? 那车开了这条路而不是那条
Is that your daughter? 你女儿吗
They won't let me see her. 他们不准我看她
Michael's parents have custody. 监护权在迈克尔父母手里
What am I going to do? 我该怎么办
You're going to take it one day at a time. 总有一天你会拿回监护权的
We got you housing. 我们给你安排了住所
You're going to go there, 你先去那里
Take a shower, take a nap. 洗个澡好好睡一觉
Don't turn on the tv. 不要看电视
You like reading? 喜欢看书吗
I'm going to get you some books. 我会拿点书给你
Fiction is best. 小说最合适
You won't feel like it, but put on nice clothes and makeup. 你可能不想但还是要好好打扮下
Force yourself to. 勉强一下
Not for court-- 不是为了上庭
For you. 为了自己
It's the superficial things that matter most right now. 现在表面工作才最关键
Does it ever get easier? 这能让案子有点起色吗
No. 不会
But you do get better at it. 但你会感觉好点
What? 怎么了
If you identify with too many clients, you burn out. 如果你老是这么感情用事迟早会受不了
Why don't you tell me when I do something right, okay? 等我有什么事做对了你再提醒我好吗
Sure. 没问题
You go and interview the jurors 陪审员那边就交给你了
And I'll try to figure out how a surveillance camera can lie. 而我则去查查监视镜头是怎么回事儿
That's right. I was the jury foreman. 没错我曾是陪审团主席
And you don't mind answering a few questions for us, doctor? 希望你不介意回答我们几个问题医生
It'll help us refine the case for the retrial. 以助于我们在重审中更好地扭转乾坤
No problem. 没问题
I don't think you'll need much refining. 我不认为可以扭转乾坤
Your case was very strong, very logical. 此案事实清楚证据确凿
In fact, I'm not even sure why the other side went to trial. 老实说我觉得根本没必要对当事人进行重审
I voted for conviction right from the start. 我从头到尾都投得是赞成票
Good. 好极了
You-you mean, acquittal. 你你是指无罪吗
No, conviction. 不是有罪
But I'm with the defense. 但我是辩方律师
She was lying about the pickup truck. 根本就没什么小卡车她在说谎
She had the gunshot residue on her hands. 她手上还有枪弹残留
Can I ask you how many voted for conviction from the start, sir? 能透露下由始至终都投有罪有多少人吗
- Eleven.- what? -11票-什么
There was only one holdout. 但有一个始终坚持认为无罪
Juror number nine. 就是九号陪审员
We argued with her for three days. 我们还跟她争论了三天
But the judge polled the jury 但法官说投票结果是
And they deadlocked six to six. 是六对六陷入了僵局啊
Yes, well, the judge would only declare us deadlocked 没错法官只能宣布我们僵持不下
If we were evenly split. 因为我们故意均衡了投票
So some of us agreed to change our vote 我们中的几个陪审员改变投票
To not guilty just to get out of there. 只是为了可以早日离开那儿
If it hadn't been for juror number nine 如果不是九号陪审员
We would have convicted. 我们早就达成一致判其有罪了
She didn't convince us. she exhausted us. 她说服不了我们又不肯妥协大家都受不了了
No tea for me, Mrs. Duretsky. 不要帮我准备茶了道瑞斯基夫人
Suit yourself. 不用客气
So the other jurors 听其他陪审员说
Said you were a holdout. Is that correct? 您就是那位一直固执己见的人对吗
They all thought they were so much smarter than me. 他们全都觉得自己精明完了
My vote counted just as much as theirs. 同意我观点的票数却刚好跟他们一样
What exactly in the defense's case convinced you? 究竟是什么让你这么确信被告无罪呢
Well, the whole thing, really. 其实老实说
I tend to look at a person and size them up pretty quickly. 我看人一向很准只需一眼就能辩其好坏
That lady, I liked her. 那姑娘我一眼就喜欢上她了
The defendant, Jennifer? 是说被告詹妮弗吗
No, that lawyer lady. 不是辩方律师
She never put on airs. 她从不对人摆架子
I like that. 我就喜欢这样的人
Just so I'm clear. 我只是想弄明白
The defense expert argued that the gunshot residue 辩护方提出詹妮弗手上的枪弹残留
On Jennifer's hands came from the struggle. 是因为和第三人抗争所留
- Oh, so sweet. - Is that why you held out? -噢我的小乖乖-是你一直坚守无罪的原因吗
Oh, I don't know about that. 我根本就不知道你说得是啥
I just tend to get a feeling. 我不过是感情用事罢了
Don't I, Cyrus? 对吗赛勒斯
Hi, Jackie. 杰姬
- What's wrong? - Nothing's wrong. -怎么啦-没什么
I was going through the laundry 我刚刚看了下要洗的衣服
And I think some of Grace's school clothes 发现有格雷斯的有些校服
You would find inappropriate. 不太合适
We just moved away. 我们刚刚搬了家
Grace has left all her friends. 格雷斯离开了所有好友
I need you to go easier on her. 我希望你能多陪陪她
All I said was 我要说的是
I could take her shopping and help her find pants 我可以带她去逛逛帮她选条长裤
That would make her look slimmer. 选条能衬得她更苗条又漂亮的
She's at a perfectly healthy weight. 她体重完全符合健康标准
I don't want her to have body image issues. 我可不希望她整天尽想着减肥美体
She'll only have body image issues 她迟早都会想的
If she keeps gaining weight. 如果她的体重再一路飙升的话
Alicia. 艾丽西娅
Um, we'll talk about this when I get home later, okay? 等我回家了我们再继续这个话题好吗
- All right. - Bye. -好的-再见
You know the new associate Cary? 你知道新员工凯里这个人吗
The one in the brioni? 那个穿布里奥尼的家伙吗
What? I'm observant. 干嘛我可是个非常善于观察的人呢
Yes, the one in the brioni. 没错正是那个穿布里奥尼的家伙
He said to me, "may the best man win." 他对我说"胜利属于强者"
What exactly does he mean by that? 那究竟是什么意思
What he means is something 我想他应该是指
I thought we weren't making public. 我们没对你坦白
What? 坦白什么
Look, we only have one associate position open. 听着我们只有一个副职的空缺
So we agreed to hire two applicants, 所以我们打算同时聘用两个应聘者
And in six months decide which one to retain. 然后在六个月之内决定谁去谁留
So this is a contest between me and Cary? 如此说来我得和凯里一争高下了
It was either that or a cage match. 说得再难听点儿这是场生死大战
I'm just happy your pro bono's going well. 我只是希望你的法律援助案顺利
Visiting hours are almost over. 探视时间快结束了
They said a visitor. 听他们说有位探访者
I thought mom. 我还以为是妈妈
I've been busy. 我一直很忙
It's good to see you. 很高兴见到你
I need you to sign some things. 我需要你签几样东西
Okay. 没问题
We didn't get everything we wanted on the house. 房子里的东西我没能都拿走
It's a bad market to sell. 市场不景气不好卖
I see that. 我明白
We used most of it for your court costs. 大部分费用都花在了你的诉讼费上
The rent will come out of my salary 而我的薪水得用来支付房租
And the kids are going to have to stay in public school. 孩子们也不得不去公立学校就读
How are they? 他们怎么样了
Mother says that she's helping out around the house. 妈妈说她现在帮着打理家务
They're good. 他们都很好
Grace argues over clothes with your mother, 格雷斯总会因为衣服和你妈妈争论不休
And Zach is using you to make friends at school. 扎克也会利用你在学校交到朋友了
Which I don't know if that's a healthy thing 我都不知道这该说是好事
Or something worse. 还是坏事
Using me? 利用我
Funnyordie has a skit about you. Funnyordie网站上有关于你的片段
It's cool, I guess. 我想对他而言这是件很酷的事儿
Here. 瞧瞧吧
Alicia, I know this has been hard on you, 艾丽西娅我知道这让你倍受煎熬
But you have to believe me. 但你得相信我
I'm innocent... 我是清白的
Of the abuse of office charges. 关于挪用公款这事
You think I give a damn about that, Peter? 你以为我会相信你的鬼话吗彼得
They were playing a tape in Grace's computer lab 他们在格雷斯电脑室里放了一段
Of you sucking the toes of a hooker. 你吮吸一个妓女脚趾头的录像
You think I care about the small print 你以为我会在乎你们雇佣合同里
In your employment contract? 那些附属细则吗
Come on, I was set up. the state attorneys... 听我说我是被陷害的州检察官
Oh, come on, Peter. I don't want to talk...! 得了吧彼得我不想再费唇舌了
I'm not going to fight. 我不会和你吵架
I didn't come here to fight. 我来这里不是和你吵架的
Mom says you're on a case. 妈妈说你接手了一个案子
Congratulations. 恭喜
The fake carjacking, right? 是那个伪装劫车案吗
Who's the judge? 法官是谁
Richard Cuesta. 理查德·奎斯特
You're kidding. 你不是在开玩笑吧
He hates me. 他和我有仇
I know. 我知道
Visiting hours are now over. 探访时间到了
Visiting hours are now over. 探访时间到了
You know there was something weird 你知道这个案子有
about that case, don't you? 些许蹊跷不是吗
The Lewis case? 那个刘易斯案件
There was a rumor going around 有流言称
That something got buried, pitted. 有些证据被掩盖了埋没了
What? 什么东西
Evidence 证物
Or testimony. 或是证词
I should go. 我该走了
Hey, listen, 听着
Thanks for playing the breadwinner for a while. 谢谢你这么久操劳家计
It's not going to last forever. 我不会让你永远这么辛劳的
The lawyers think the appellate court 我的律师认为受理上诉的法院
Is going to hear my case. 愿意听证我的案子
If they overturn it, everything goes back to normal. 如果他们改判所有事情都会回到原样
It's time. 是时候走了
Peter, 彼得
It's never going back to normal. 永远不可能回到原样了
As soon as the cops found gunshot residue 警方一发现詹妮弗手中枪弹残留
On Jennifer's hands, they had their suspect. 就断定她是嫌疑人
So what if they pitted everything else? 那如果他们忽视了其他的细节呢
And what if they didn't? 如果他们并没有忽视呢
Arguments are cheap. 在这儿争论毫无意义
What's that? 那是什么
Page one of the crime lab summary. 犯罪实验室分析结果综述第一页
I was digging through discovery. Look at the top corner. 我仔细看了才发现证据看左上角
Looks like a staple. 看起来像个订书钉
It is a staple. 确实是订书钉
And that's odd because...? 这很奇怪因为
There's no page two. 没有第二页
Why do they need a staple 如果没有第二页
If there's no page two? 他们为什么要用订书钉
You think the cops kept something out of the discovery 你认为警方隐瞒了一些指向另外一个
That pointed to another suspect? 嫌疑人的证据
Well, I think either they did or it would be helpful 我认为他们做了要不就在法庭上
In court to imply that they did. 暗示他们做了
Two days away from trial 离开庭还有两天
And you're thinking of dropping the old strategy? 你却想放弃原先的策略
Diane barely convinced a cat lady to acquit. 戴安仅仅说服了养猫老妇被告无罪
So, a pickup truck is seen racing 一辆卡车被人看到疾驰
Through a well-lit, empty parking lot. 穿过灯光明亮空荡荡的停车场
How is a truck missed by that surveillance camera? 一辆卡车怎么可能从监控摄像头下溜走呢
Mismarked surveillance tape. 标记错误时间的监控录像
Yeah. 有了
What are you doing? 你在做什么
Working. 工作
These are better than subpoenas. 这可比传票强多了
We just need to see how the surveillance system works, 我们只需要弄清监控系统的运作方式
And we'll be out of your hair in five minutes. 我们五分钟就可以搞定走人了
- Five minutes? - Uh-huh. -五分钟-是的
Okay, it's down here. 好的这里往下走就到了
Why did my husband fire you? 我丈夫为什么要炒你鱿鱼
He accused me of working two jobs. 他指责我干了两份活
Were you? 你有吗
Oh, yeah. 是的
See, the computer automatically records the surveillance. 瞧计算机自动录下了监控记录
Marks it with date and time. 并标注了日期时间
- Is that the night of the murder? - Yeah. -那是谋杀当晚的录像吗-是的
I mean, even if the computer did mismark it, 就算是计算机错误地标注了日期时间
I make an hourly tour of the lot, 我在停车场巡视了一小时
And I didn't see no pickup truck. 没有看到小卡车
Look, that's me. 瞧那个人就是我
11:03, just before the murder. 十一点零三分就在谋杀案发生前
Can we get copies of these? 我们可以拿一份拷贝吗
Sure. 当然可以
Lanie? 蕾妮
Lanie?! 蕾妮
What? 什么事
Get me some disks. 给我拿几个磁盘
All right. 好的
Your machine spit out an extra one. 你的机器多吐出一罐可乐
Would you like it? 你要喝吗
Oh, what beautiful children. 多漂亮的孩子啊
Two kids, two grandkids. 一对儿女一对儿孙女
Hey, Lanie, how about those disks?! 蕾妮那些磁盘怎么样了
Is he always so charming? 他总是这么可爱吗
Oh, he's just a lazy mall cop. 他只是个懒散的商场保安
He spends half the day surfing porn, 他要花半天时间看黄色录像
And with night shift, 而到了值夜班的时候
He can't get his skinny ass out of his chair. 他就赖在椅子上了
I'm always waking him up in the morning. 总是要我早上去叫醒他
Oh! Men. 男人啊
I talked to Peter. He said you dropped by. 我和彼得谈过他说你去看他了
I did. 我去了
I'm glad. 我很高兴
He's hurting in there. 他在那里倍受煎熬
He's very brave. 他很勇敢
But he's hurting. 但他在受煎熬
He needs you to forgive him, Alicia. 他需要你的原谅艾丽西娅
Jackie, 杰姬
I spent 15 years doing his laundry, 我给他当了15年的洗衣娘
Cleaning his house, 打扫他的房间
Never asking a single question 从来没有任何质疑
Because I didn't think I had to. 因为我觉得没什么好质疑的
And he took everything I thought we had 他带走了我们的全部共同财产
And he just put it out there for everyone. 然后送给了每一个人
He didn't want that. 他也不想的
The press... 那种压力...
Oh, Jackie, 杰姬
Stop it, please! Peter wasn't thinking of us. 别说了彼得根本没替我们着想
It takes time, Alicia. 这需要时间艾丽西娅
Give it time. 给他点时间
Any time I have right now is for them. 我现在的时间都放在这些锅碗瓢盆上了
I want her dead. 我想让她死
Me, too, just not quite yet. 我也是只是时候未到
So why can't Zach and I just watch ourselves? 那为什么扎克和我不能自己照顾自己
Honey, she's only here a couple of hours a day. 亲爱的她每天只在这里呆几个小时
A couple very damaging hours. 杀伤力极强的几小时
You'll heal. 你能应付的
And change her ring tone. 把她的来电铃声换了
Please state your name. 请报出您的姓名
Cindy Lewis. 辛迪·刘易斯
And you were married to the victim 你嫁给被害人多久了
For how long, Mrs. Lewis? 刘易斯太太
Two years until... 快2年了
- Thank you. - And how would you describe -谢谢-你认为
Your husband's relationship with his first wife? 你丈夫和他前妻的关系如何
Well, most of the time it was fine, friendly even, 通常情况下都不错甚至很友好
But after the last custody hearing, 但在最后一次听证会后
Michael was pretty worried about Jennifer... 迈克尔为詹妮弗而感到担忧
Objection, your honor. 反对 法官大人
On what grounds? 反对理由
Hearsay. 无事实依据
Nice try, Mrs. Florrick. I'll allow it. 理由不错福瑞克律师反对无效
Go ahead, Mrs. Lewis. 继续刘易斯太太
Um, he was worried jennifer was intent 他担心詹妮弗意图要
On getting sole custody. 得到单方监护权
Thank you, Mrs. Lewis. 谢谢刘易斯太太
Your witness. 辩方律师
Now, Mrs. Lewis, you stated that Michael was worried 刘易斯太太你说迈克尔担心詹尼弗
About Jennifer, yet in the week following... 然而在接下来的一周
Objection, your honor. 反对 法官大人
Sustained. 反对有效
In your testimony, Mrs. Lewis, you claimed 刘易斯太太你声称
That Jennifer wanted sole custody, 詹尼弗想得到单方监护权
But isn't it true...? 但是否...
- Objection.- Sustained. -反对-反对有效
Keep trying, Mrs. Florrick. you'll hit on it. 继续试福瑞克律师你会问到重点的
Mrs. Lewis, 刘易斯太太
Whose idea was it to have dinner, 是谁提出去吃晚饭的
Jennifer's or Michael's? 詹妮弗还是迈克尔
Michael's. 迈克尔
So wouldn't that suggest 这难道不能表明
That his attitude had changed towards...? 他的态度已经有所转变了吗
Objection. 反对
Sustained. 反对有效
Thank you. 谢谢
Clam down 冷静点
Now, detective Briggs, the defense has referred 布里格斯警官辩方提到案发当时
To three unsolved carjackings in the neighborhood at that time. 在案发点附近有三起未破获的劫车案
- Are you aware of this?- I am. -您知道此事吗-知道
So why didn't you consider this incident 那您怎么知道本案
To be another in that series of carjackings? 不是又一起连环劫车案呢
Firse of all are luxury cars 首先被抢的都是豪华汽车
One LEXUS and two BMWs. 一辆雷克萨斯和两辆宝马
The victim in this crime was driving a 2001 Honda, 而本案被害人驾驶的是2001款的本田
And there was no clip on the fuel line. 并且燃油管上没发现剪切的痕迹
This is what the carjackers did 劫车者通常都会剪切燃油管
To force the luxury cars over. 来使豪华车抛锚
That's right. 没错
But in the case of the honda, the victim pulled over 但本案受害人只是因为车胎漏气了
Because he had a flat. 才将本田停在了路边
Yes, ma'am, there was a nail driven 是的 女士 我们在车的前轮上
Into the front driver tire. 发现一枚钉子
I see. now, why is this something 明白了那为什么劫车者
A carjacker would never do, detective? 就不会选用钉子呢探长
It would defeat the purpose. 那只会适得其反
I mean, how do you steal a car with a flat? 车胎都漏气了你还怎么偷车
Your witness. 辩方律师
It's not going well, is it? 情况并不乐观对吗
It's early. 现在还言之尚早
Mrs. Florrick? 福瑞克律师
Detective Briggs, what is "the pit"? 布里格斯警官"坑"是什么意思
Excuse me? 你说什么
In police circles, what is "the pit"? 在警界"坑"是指什么
Objection, your honor. 反对法官大人
On what grounds? 反对理由
On the grounds that... relevance. 理由是...引导证人
Well, let us see how relevant this becomes, Shall we? 那我们来看看能引导到什么程度好了
Detective? 警官
The pit... "坑"是...
The pit is police slang 是警局的暗语
For evidence thought irrelevant at a crime scene. 是指被认为与犯罪现场无关的证据
So when an officer's referring to dropping something 所以如果说一名警官提到要将某样东西
In "the pit," or "pitting it," 丢到"坑"里或是要让它变成"坑"
he refers to what? 他是指什么
Excluding it from the crime scene narrative. 是指将这件东西从犯罪现场排除
But that only applies to irrelevant details. 但我们排除的都是不相关的资料
We wouldn't exclude pertinent evidence. 我们是不会排除与案件有关的证据的
Was anything pitted from the Lewis crime...? 在刘易斯案中有没有证据被排除
Your honor, objection! 法官大人反对
Evidence is logged in all the time 证据一直都是登记在案的
That proves irrelevant to the discovery. 这证明了新的发现与本案无关
It's not an intent to deceive. 我这不是为了混淆视听
It's an attempt to decipher facts. 只是想尝试解读真相
We don't even know if it is... 我们并不知道这是否...
And to blame the prosecution for not coming up with every 我还要指责辩方没有提供任何一条
-Single possible detail?!- She's trying to build -有依据的信息-她只是抓住案子
- A case on a staple...- okay, okay, Mrs. Florrick! -的重点-够了福瑞克律师
None of this was in the first trial. 这些内容都没有在初审的时候提出
Is it your intention to pursue a new defense? 你是想提出新的辩辞吗
Yes, your honor. 是的法官大人
Counsel's trying to mislead the jury. 辩方律师是在试图引导陪审团
She's implying there was police corruption. 她是在暗示一桩警界腐败案
Oh, shut up, Matan! 闭嘴马坦
Is she right? That's the question. 她是否说对了这才是问题所在
Did you bury something? 你有没有隐瞒什么
We all know what's going on here. 我们都知道这是怎么回事
Peter Florrick was a corrupt 彼得·福瑞克是个腐败的
And convicted state's attorney. 并且已经被定罪的州检察官
If evidence was buried, he buried it. 即使有证据被隐瞒也是他隐瞒的
And now she's benefiting from his knowledge. 现在她学到了她丈夫那手
Which still leaves you 你拿来的材料
With some pages missing here! 也是少了几页的
I'll give you till Monday 我要你周一之前
To produce them 把他们补齐
Along with any evidence they reference. 还要呈上他们提过的所有证据
Then I'll rule on admissibility. 那时我再进行裁决
And you, Mrs. florrick, 至于你福瑞克律师
I'm not sure if you're being fed this stuff, 这些东西我不清楚是别人给你的
Or you doing on your own, 还是你自己找到的
But if it's the former, 但如果是前者
You're walking a very narrow ethical line here. 那你就是在铤而走险挑战道德底线
You understand that? 你明白吗
Yes, your honor. 明白法官大人
The directive was simple. 指令很简单
Follow the strategy of the first trial. 按照第一阶段审讯的套路就行了
Instead, you're pushing for evidence 不过你得拼命去搜集那些
That might not even help your case. 即使对你的案子毫无帮助的证据
I interviewed the first jury, 我和第一陪审团会谈过
And they voted 11 to one to convict. 他们以11:1的投票予以定罪
Excuse me. That's not true. It was evenly split. 对不起不是这样的当时双方票数相等
No. Half the jurors switched their votes 不有一半的陪审员改变了投票
When they couldn't get a troubled juror to deliberate. 虽然没有全数通过就不能开庭
So, I used my judgement to change strategies. 所以我运用了自己的判断力来改变策略
And was it your judgement not to update us? 你的判断力就是不及时向我们反馈信息吗
She's a junior associate 她只是初级助理
Who doesn't think she's a junior associate. 却自视过高
Her husband was a state's attorney. 他丈夫曾是州检察官
She lived in highland park. 她过去住在高地公园
It's not just teaching an old dog new tricks. 这不只是在训练一只老狗
It's teaching an entitled dog new tricks. 而是在训练一只骄傲的老狗
Come on, Diane. The problem is she's catching evidence 好了戴安关键是她在搜集那些
That you overlooked. 被你忽视的证据
I've seen you mentor these women 我知道你教导过不少女律师
Until they start competing with you. 直到她们开始与你竞争
- And then you...- What? Excuse me? -然后你....- 什么你在说什么
I say we reprimand Alicia 我提议惩戒一下艾丽西娅
And put Cary in as first chair. 任命凯里为首席律师
Thank you. 谢谢
That's her, isn't it? 肯定是她对吗
Sonia, can you...? 索尼娅你能不能....
Alicia florrick's office. 艾丽西娅·福瑞克的办公室
One moment, please. 请稍等
Jennifer, pick up. 詹尼弗接电话
Alicia. 艾丽西娅
It's dog hair. 是狗毛
The pitted evidence. 被掩埋了的证据
I talked to a friend at the crime lab. 我和一个取证室的一个朋友谈过
Gave me a preview of the evidence. 他让我查阅了证据记录
A preview? 记录
It's dog hair found on the victim's clothes. 受害者的身上发现有狗毛
Cops pitted it 警察排除了这点
Because they found dog hair at Michael's residence 因为他们在迈克尔的住处也发现了狗毛
And thought it was the same. 他们猜测属于同一只狗
But it's not? 结果不是吗
It's from an Italian greyhound. 那是只意大利灵提
Neither Michael nor Jennifer had greyhounds. 迈克尔和詹尼弗都没养过这种狗
So also, a chemica on the hair... 还有狗毛上有一种药剂成分
Alco ectolin... 爱克托林
A lotion for muscle and joint pain. 一种用于肌肉和关节疼痛的犬用药剂
That's the chemical number? 那是化学元素号码吗
No, his cell number. 不是他的手机号
I agreed to drinks. 我答应陪他喝一杯
So we're looking 所以我们现在要找的是
For an arthritic greyhound owner. 一只患有关节病的意大利灵提的饲养者
We? I hear you're being bumped to second chair. 我们我听说你被降为列座律师了
When? 什么时候
End of tomorrow. 明天下班
Cary's being transitioned in. 凯里被提升了
And he'll go back to the first trial strategy. 他会采用第一阶段审讯的策略
It's not a good year for him. 他这一年坏运不断
The all-star point guard is currently suing 现在这位全明星后卫又要
His ex-girlfriend for damages, 控告他的前女友伤害罪
Hoping the judge can finally determine 希望法官最终能裁定
Whether this case was fact or fantasy. 这个案子是实情还是炒作
You know her simply as "Amber," 你可能只知道她叫"安贝儿"
The young woman who brought down 是个曾使州检察官--芝加哥坏小子
Bad boy Chicago state's attorney Peter Florrick. 彼得·福瑞克堕落的年轻女人
Though she says she wants to leave the scandal far behind, 尽管她表示想把这件丑闻抛到脑后
Celebrity call girl Amber Madison 但这位应召女郎安贝儿·麦迪逊
Has decided to write a memoir about her time with florrick. 其实已决定要写一本她和福瑞克的回忆录
In this exclusive interview with Inside Edition... 在内部的独家报道中...
Do you really have to work? 你真的还要工作啊
Yeah, ten more minutes. 对还需要十多分钟
Zack, I need your computer. 扎克我用下你的电脑
Mom, I just raised my wanted level. 妈妈我刚升级了我的警告级别
Yeah, I'm happy for you, honey. 好的宝贝儿我替你高兴
When Peter's father was on the illinois court, 当彼得的父亲在伊利诺斯州法院工作时
He never brought a single case home, not once. 他从来不把案子带回家一次也没有
He was a judge, Jackie. I'm a junior associate. Zach?! 他是法官杰姬我只是初级助理扎克
I need you to play These two computer disks side by side. 帮我把这两个盘放在一起进行对比播放
Can you set up my computer next to yours? 能把我的电脑和你的放一块吗
Hey, how's your sister? 你妹妹怎么样了
She still fighting with grandma? 她还在和奶奶对抗吗
What is it? 这是什么
It's video Of the night of the murder. 这是凶案当晚的一个视频
Like faces of death? 就是一些死者的遗容
Mom, I've seen worse. 妈妈我看过更可怕的
You're adorable. 你真可爱
I'm not. 哪有
Yes, you are. 是的你很可爱
Zach, freeze it! 扎克定住画面
What? What is it? 怎么了那是什么
It's proof. 是证据
This is at 11:03 the night of the murder, Mr. North, 诺斯先生这是谋杀当晚11点03分
And... that's you 那是你
Making your hourly circuit of the lot, correct? 在停车场每小时巡逻一次对吗
Yes, that's correct. 是的
And you saw no pickup truck, no carjacker racing past, 你没有看到小货车或劫车人跑过
Nothing the defendant Claims she saw. 没看到任何被告宣称她看到的东西
That's correct. 是的
Thank you. 谢谢
Nothing further, your honor. 没有问题了法官大人
Mrs. Florrick. 福瑞克律师
Can we have the monitors in, please? 请将监控录像拿进来好吗
Thank you. 谢谢
State's attorney's here. 州检察官来了
Now, Mr. North... 诺斯先生
They're worried she's getting 他们现在担心她会
The stuff from her husband. 从她丈夫那学到些技巧
Here are three images. 这是三个图像
The middle is the image of the surveillance from the 15th, 中间是15号晚的监控录像
The night of the murder, 也就是案发当晚
And the one over there on the left is the image from the 14th, 左边是14号晚的录像
The night before the murder, and the one 也就是案发的前一晚
On the right is from the 16th, the night after the murder. 右边是16号的也就是案发后的第二晚
Can you see the dates on those? 你能看到上面的日期吗
Uh, yes, I can. 是的可以
So, as you said before, there you are 按照你之前说的那个人是你
The night of the murder, at 11:03, 当时是案发当晚的11点03分
Making your circuit of the lot. 你在停车场巡逻
And... there you are the night before the murder 这个则是你在案发前一晚
And the night after, doing the same thing. 再看案发后第二晚你也在做相同的事
- It must get old. - Um, no, Madam. -这肯定很闷-不会女士
My job doesn't pay as much as yours, but i still love it. 我的工作没有你的报酬多但我爱它
Okay, good. 很好
Now, Mr. North, 现在诺斯先生
Let's fast-forward, shall we? 我们快进一下可以吗
45 minutes...the night of the murder. 案发当晚45分钟后
And there. 那个
What do you see? 你看到什么了
- Nothing. - No? -没什么-没有吗
It's right there...maybe you 就在那里也许你
Need to move in a little closer. 需要靠近点
Oh, it's a shopping bag, it looks like a shopping bag. 是个购物袋看上去像个购物袋
Actually, it is. 事实上那就是购物袋
It's a plastic shopping bag. 是个塑料购物袋
It was a very windy night that night, and it blew across the lot 当晚风很大那塑料袋被吹过停车场
- At 11:48. - Your honor, objection. -在11点48分-法官大人反对
- What does it have to do with anything. - Beats me. -这与本案有什么关系-我也不知道
But I'm interested, aren't you, Mr. Brody? 但我很感兴趣你呢布罗迪先生
Overruled. 反对无效
Okay, so let's fast-forward the other two monitors 好的那么我们将其他两个录像
The night before the murder and the night after the murder 案发前和案发后的录像
To the same time code. 快进到同一个时间点
Here's the 14th... 这是14号的
And the 16th. 这是16号的
What do you see? 你看到什么了
Um... I don't know. 我不知道
I think you do know, sir. 我认为你知道先生
Either you have a plastic bag 要么是你让一个塑料袋
Blow across your lot every night at 11:48, 每晚11点48分被吹过停车场
Or these are duplicates of the same tape. 要么这些就是同一卷录像的复本
No, it... 不是的
It's not wh-what it looks like. 不是你们看到的那样
I understand, Sir. 我明白先生
You didn't willfully mislead the police. 你并不是有意要误导警察
Yeah, that's correct. 是的没错
No, it's just that it gets cold out there, and sometimes 只是天越来越冷所以有时候
- You don't make the circuit of the lot. - Yes. -你没去停车场巡逻-是的
So on the nights that you don't go out, 所以当你不去巡逻时
You don't record the actual surveillance image, 你就不录下当晚的监控图像
You set your computer up 你将电脑设置好
To duplicate the night before, 复制前一天晚上的图像
Just in case your manager checks in, 以防经理检查
Is that correct? 是这样吗
Yes. 是的
Just so I'm clear, 因此我确定
There is no recording the night of the murder, 案发当晚没有录像
And you were never there to see or not see 而且你也没在那看到或没看到
The pickup truck or the carjacker. 小货车或劫车者
I'm sorry. 对不起
Uh, yes. 是的
No further questions. 没有问题了
So, you're wondering whether demolishing 所以你在想
The key prosecution witness 推翻控方主要证人
Didn't just save your ass as first chair 是否能保住你首席的位置
Nice work, by the way. 干得好顺便说一句
Thanks. 谢谢
But was that enough for reasonable doubt. 但那的确足以进行合理的怀疑
You know what hurts you? 知道是什么害了你吗
- Nail in the tire. - Yep. -轮胎里的钉子-是的
And the old Honda. 还有那过时的本田
It just doesn't feel like a carjacking. 这感觉不像是劫车案
It feels like a murder Made to look like a carjacking. 像是谋杀伪造得像劫车案
What if I don't fight it? 如果我不进行辩护会怎样
What, agree that it was just a murder? 什么承认这就是个谋杀吗
Then the jury needs a suspect. 那么陪审团就会要你指出一个嫌犯
It's late. 太晚了
It's like old times. 就像以前
Evidentiary procedure. 举证程序
The mock trial. 模拟审判
You remember that? 你记得这个啊
How could I forget? 我怎么会忘呢
- Did we lose That one?- Yeah! -那个案子我们输了吗-是的
Um, Mrs. Florrick, I just want to say congratulations. 福瑞克夫人我只是想恭喜你
I heard you did well in court. 听说你在法庭上表现很好
Thanks, Sonia. 谢谢索尼娅
Sonia. 索尼娅
Heading out? 要走了吗
Yeah. I got a breakfast meeting with clients. 是啊我和委托人约了一起吃早餐
What? 怎么了
Something just doesn't seem right. 有点儿不对劲
- Michael has dinner with his first wife.- Right. -迈克尔跟前妻吃饭-对
He tells Jennifer he missed her, 他对詹尼弗说非常想她
- Missed her all life together.- Right. -怀念他们共度的时光-是啊
- What does Cindy think about it?- The second wife? -辛迪会怎么想-第二个老婆吗
Cindy thinks some unhappy thoughts. 辛迪会想不开
Jury liked her. 陪审团会同情她
Get them not to. 那就想办法让他们不同情
What did you get on Cindy's brother? 辛迪的哥哥呢你查出什么情况
These are his employment records. 这些是他的就业记录
Good. What about the lab report? 很好尸检报告呢
Here. But they're gonna object the whole way. 这儿不过他们会一直提出反对的
You'll need to just string together 你得自己顺藤摸瓜
- Some implications.- Mrs. Florrick -作出整理-福瑞克律师
You have a moment? 有空吗
I don't think we've ever met before. 我们从前应该没见过
I'm Glenn Childs. 我是格伦·查尔兹
We've met. 我们见过了
You know he's using you, don't you? 你知道他在利用你对吧
Peter blames me for his downfall. 彼得以为是我把他搞下台的
He's using you to get to me. 所以利用你来对付我
How do you figure? 你怎么想到的
Mrs. Florrick, please. 福瑞克女士
He told you about the pitted trace evidence. 是他让你追查被掩埋的证据的
Don't make yourself collateral damage here, 别给自己惹祸上身
For your own sake. 这是为你自己好
Mr. Childs, 查尔兹先生
The day you leaked that sex tape to the press 那天你把性丑闻录像带交给了媒体
And forced me to shield my children 让我不得不挡着孩子们
From every cable news station that played it 不让他们看到所有电视台节目里
In a 24-hour rotation, 每天24小时的滚动播出
That was the day I became collateral damage. 从那时起我已经有祸在身了
If you're worried about my husband, Mr. Childs, 如果你担心的是我丈夫查尔兹先生
You've obviously never made a woman angry before. 那您以前明显没有真正激怒过女人
Well, good luck in court. 出庭好运
Mrs. Lewis, did you and the deceased 刘易斯女士你和死者
Sign a prenuptial agreement? 签过婚前协议吗
Uh, yes, for tax purposes. 是的税务原因
So if the deceased were to divorce you, let's say, 所以我们假设死者要和你离婚
In order to reunite with his first wife.. 是为了和前妻重修旧好
Objection. 反对
Sustained. 反对有效
If the deceased were to divorce you, 如果死者要和你离婚
You would be cut off from his premarital savings, 你将无权获得死者的婚前财产
- Is that correct?- Objection. -是这样吗-反对
- Relevance.- Sustained. -与本案无关-反对有效
Move it along, Mrs. Florrick. 请更换问题福瑞克女士
Mrs. Lewis, you stated in your testimony 刘易斯女士您在证词中说
That you were in Miami 案发当时
At the time of the shooting visiting family, 您在迈阿密
So the police never suspected or questioned you of the murder? 所以警方从未怀疑或询问过您
Of the murder? No, of course not. 怀疑我是凶手吗对当然没有
What about your brother? 那您哥哥呢
Objection! Your honor, come on, 反对法官大人拜托
This whole line of questioning is a smokescreen. 辩方律师的整个讯问过程就是个烟雾弹
Mr. Brody, why don't we wait 布罗迪先生我们还是先等等
For a whiff of smoke before we call it a screen, please. 等真的有烟雾出来再说这是烟雾弹吧
I'll allow. 反对无效
The police never questioned your brother, 警方从未询问过您哥哥
Isn't that correct, Mrs. Lewis? 是吗刘易斯女士
Well, they had no reason to. 他们没理由这么做
Because he lived in Miami? 因为他住在迈阿密吗
Because Danny had nothing to do with this. 因为丹尼与本案无关
Mrs. Lewis, the judge has admitted into evidence the buried... 刘易斯女士庭上已经接受了
Strike that. 留着吧
...the previously unreleased trace evidence. 之前公布的证据作为本案的证据
He has also admitted into evidence 同时也接受了
The crime lab's finding that these greyhound hairs were covered 尸检出的一些意大利灵提的毛发
In a chemical compound called Alco Ectolin. 上面有一种叫爱克托林的药物的残留物
Have you heard of this? 您听说过吗
Sorry, the chemical? No. 不好意思是一种药吗没听过
No, neither had I. 我也没听过
It is a lotion. 是一种外涂药剂
It is a lotion that is used at dog racing tracks to ease... 是涂在赛狗身上用来缓解...
- Objection. Not in evidence. - Sustained. -反对跟证据不符-反对有效
And you might want to stay standing, Mr. Brody. 布罗迪先生你最好还是起立吧
I have a feeling we're nearing your smokescreen. 我有预感我们快看到你说的烟雾弹了
Mrs. Lewis, 刘易斯女士
Isn't it a fact 凶案发生一年前
That a year ago at the time of the murder, 您哥哥在赛狗场工作过
Your brother worked at a dog track? 这是事实吗
Objection! 反对
Sustained. 反对有效
No further questions. 没有问题了
You're not just making this up? 你还没喝呀
Come on it's still a lots of call tradition 拜托喝之前还有一堆祝酒词呢
Your first jury trial-- shot of tequila. 为了首战告捷敬你一杯
Let's go. 喝吧
Okay. 好吧
Yeah, I just made that up. 我也干了
Sounded good, though,didn't it? 声音真好听不是吗
How long do you think they'll stay out? 你猜陪审团会坚持多久
Oh, I stopped guessing about juries a while ago. 我很久以前就不猜这个了
How long were they out with your husband? 他们让你老公等了多长时间
Six hours. 6小时
You know what I don't get? 我有点不明白
Why you stood by him. 你为什么还支持他
I would've stuck a knife in his heart 换了是我我会一刀捅进他心脏
I always thought I would, too. 我一直觉得我也该这样
But when I heard about those other scandals, the other wives... 以前我听到人们的丑闻想到那些老婆们时
I thought... 我还在想...
How can you allow yourself to be used like that? 你们怎么能让自己这样被人利用
And then it happened, 然后事情就发生在我自己身上了
And I was... 我只是...
...unprepared. ...没有准备好
Hello? 你好
Yes. 好的
Thanks. 谢谢
Jury's in? 陪审团到了吗
Well, Mrs. Florrick, 福瑞克律师
Chicago homicide has decided 芝加哥杀人案已经决定
To reopen its investigation into 重亲打开迈克尔·刘易斯遇害一案的
The murder of Michael Lewis 调查记录
Detective Briggs, 布里格斯警官
Doing an admirable amount of due diligence, 做了一项令人钦佩的尽职调查
Has confirmed that Cindy Lewis's brother Danny 已经确认辛迪·刘易斯的哥哥丹尼
Had access to his employer's pickup truck 在案发的同一周
The week of the murder. 钻进了他老板的小货车
And the dog hairs Admitted into evidence 而那些已被采纳为证物的狗毛
Match those found at his workplace. 与在他工作地点找到的相吻合
So our State's attorney, 所以我们的州检察官
In his radiant wisdom, 凭借着他光芒四射的智慧
Has decided to withdraw the charges against your client 已经决定撤销对你客户的控告了
And pursue a case against Mrs. Lewis's brother. 并且立案侦查刘易斯先生弟弟的案件了
Isn't that right, Mr. Brody? 这样没错吧布罗迪先生
All I need is a yes or no. 我只要听"是"或者"不是"
Yes.
Good. 很好
Then we're done here. 那我们可以结案了
Thank you. Thank you so much. 谢谢你非常感谢
Hi, Jackie. 杰姬
No, it just went a little late, that's all. 没事只是晚了一点没事的
I made a pot roast, and I was wondering 我做了烤肉我在想
If you were coming home for dinner. 你回不回来吃晚饭
What? What did I say? 怎么了我说啥了
Nothing. It's just that's what I always used to say to Peter. 没事只是我过去也常常对彼得这么说
Are you there? 你还在吗
Yeah, yeah. I just need to pick up a few things, 在我只是还得去拿点东西
And I'll be home soon. 很快就回来了
Jackie, I don't know if I've said this, 杰姬我不知道我以前是否说过
But thank you... for stepping up. 但是谢谢你肯做出改进
Of course I would. Why wouldn't I? 我当然会这么做为啥不会
I'll see you soon. 待会儿见
All right, then. 好的
Good-bye. 再见
Oh. Hey. Sorry. 抱歉
I didn't know you were here. 我不知道你在
Just a little office token. 这是点小小的心意
You did great. 你做得很棒
Thanks. 谢谢夸奖
I did, didn't I? 我做得确实不错是吧
Oh, one more thing. 还有件事
Yes, sir? 什么事
You've been made my second chair 你已经是我的民事诉讼案件的
In the civil case. 列座律师了
See you tomorrow at 9:30, staff meeting. 明早九点半员工会议上见
I'll be there. 我会准时出席的
Hey, it's me. 是我
I'm sorry, you must be in bed, 很抱歉你肯定已经睡了
But I just want 我只是想说
The appellate court agreed to hear my case. 高等法院同意重审我的案子了
I still can't believe it. 我到现在都不敢相信
The lawyers think we have a really good shot at overturning this, 律师认为我们翻案有很大胜算
And they're gonna make an official statement tomorrow. 他们明天会做一个正式的声明
But, uh, I just wanted to tell you first. 但是我只是想先告诉你
I'll see you soon. 我会很快见到你的
I love you. 我爱你

获取完整的剧集台词和单词统计,请移步赞赏区(无需赞赏),关键字“傲骨贤妻”

©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 159,835评论 4 364
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 67,598评论 1 295
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 109,569评论 0 244
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 44,159评论 0 213
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 52,533评论 3 287
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 40,710评论 1 222
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 31,923评论 2 313
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 30,674评论 0 203
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 34,421评论 1 246
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 30,622评论 2 245
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 32,115评论 1 260
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 28,428评论 2 254
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 33,114评论 3 238
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 26,097评论 0 8
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 26,875评论 0 197
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 35,753评论 2 276
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 35,649评论 2 271

推荐阅读更多精彩内容