无论如何

职场中有些人就是没有道理可讲,有些人的世界和逻辑,你永远无法理解。那些自以为是的人,往往最终发现,不过是自己的无知和狂妄。

与人为善,并不是对这个世界没有看法,只是很多时候,不屑于与你们争执和撕扯。今天蜗牛君的心灵受到一万点的伤害,需要疗伤,送一首特蕾莎修女的诗《无论如何》疗养自己。

People are unreasonable,illogical and self-centered;

人们不讲道理、思想谬误、自我中心,

Love them anyway.

不管怎样,还是爱他们;

If you are kind,people may accuse you of selfish,ulterior motives;

如果你友善,人们会说你自私自利、别有用心,

Be kind anyway.

不管怎样,还是要友善;

If you are successful,you will win some false friends and some true enemies;

如果你成功以后,身边尽是假的朋友和真的敌人,

Succeed anyway.

不管怎样,还是要成功;

The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow;

你所做的善事明天就会被遗忘,

Do good anyway.

不管怎样,还是要做善事;

If you are honest and frank,people may cheat you;

诚实与坦率使你容易受到欺骗和伤害,

Be honest and frank anyway.

不管怎样,还是要诚实与坦率;

People favor under dogs but follow only topdogs.

人都会同情弱者,却只追随赢家,

Fight for a few underdogs anyway.

不管怎样,还是要为一些弱者奋斗;

What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight;

你耗费数年所建设的可能毁于一旦,

Build anyway.

不管怎样,还是要建设;

If you find serenity and happiness,they may be jealous;

如果你找到了平静和幸福,人们可能会嫉妒你,

Be happy anyway.

不管怎样,还是要快乐;

People really need help but may attack you if you do help them.

人们确实需要帮助,然而如果你帮助他们,却可能遭到攻击,

Help people anyway.

不管怎样,还是要帮助;

Give the world the best you have,And it may never be enough;

将你所拥有最好的东西献给世界,可能永远都不够,

Give the world the best you have anyway.

不管怎样,还是要将最好的东西付出!

You see,in the final analysis,it is between you and God;It is never between you and them anyway.

你看,说到底,它是你和上帝之间的事,这决不是你和他人之间的事。

——Mother Teresa 特蕾莎修女

推荐阅读更多精彩内容