Some 3rd party packages recommended:
- inquirer : A collection of common interactive command line user interfaces.
- ora: Elegant terminal spinner.
- chalk:Terminal string styling done right.
- find-up: Find a file or directory by walking up parent directories.
- semver: The semantic versioner for npm.
ssrishort for Standard Subresource Integrity, is a Node.js utility for parsing, manipulating, serializing, generating, and verifying Subresource Integrity hashes.
Some other packages recommended:
- colors: It help to set color and style in your node.js console.
- kleur: The fastest Node.js library for formatting terminal text with ANSI colors~!
- ink: React for CLIs. Build and test your CLI output using components.
- prompts: Lightweight, beautiful and user-friendly interactive prompts.
- commander: The complete solution for node.js command-line interfaces, inspired by Ruby's commander.
- yargs: Yargs helps you build interactive command line tools, by parsing arguments and generating an elegant user interface.
- arg: is yet another command line option parser.
- meow: CLI app helper, a lot of features to help on CLI app.
- ansi-escapes: ANSI escape codes for manipulating the terminal.
- cli-truncate： Truncate a string to a specific width in the terminal
- clui： This is a Node.js toolkit for quickly building nice looking command line interfaces which can respond to changing terminal sizes.