1. Followers of the islam religion are called .
islam /'ɪz'lɑm/ 伊斯兰教
Muslim /ˈmʌzləm/ 穆斯林
2. These Muslims are praying inside a mosque.
pray /pre/ 祈祷；恳求；央求 vi. 祈祷；请；恳求
mosque /mɑsk/ 清真寺
3. Muslims are called to prayer 5 times a day,beginning just before sunrise.
4. Christianity is based on theteaching of Jesus Christ, who lived more than 2000 years ago.
Christianity /,kristi'ænəti/ n. 基督教；基督教精神，基督教教义
5.Christians believe that Jesus is the son of god.
Christians /'krɪstʃən / 基督徒
6. Christians often gather in churches or cathedrals to worship.
cathedral /kə'θidrəl/ 大教堂
worship /'wɝʃɪp/ n. 崇拜；礼拜；尊敬 vt. 崇拜；尊敬；爱慕 vi. 拜神；做礼拜
7. Followers of Judaism are called Jews.
Judaism /dʒudɪˌɪzəm/ 犹太教
Jews /dʒu:/ 犹太教徒
8.These Jews are meeting inside the synagogue ,which is a place of worship and study.
synagogue /'sɪnəgɒg/ n. 犹太教会堂；犹太人集会
9. Judaism was founded over 35 hundred years ago, in the middle east.
10.Judaism is based on the teaching of Moses,who they believe is the most important prophet.
Moses /'məuziz/ 摩西（《圣经》故事中犹太人古代领袖）；立法者；领导者
prophet /'prɑfɪt / n. 先知；预言者；提倡者
11.Buddhism began in India and is based on the teachings of the Buddha.
Buddhism /'bʊdɪzəm/ 佛教
Buddha /'budə/ 佛教徒
12.The religion is about 25 hundred years old.
13. Some Buddhists practice a form of meditation in which they empty their minds of any thought.
meditation /,mɛdɪ'teʃən/ 冥想
14. Hinduism is the world’s third most popular religion and is the main religion of India.
Hinduism /'hinduizəm/ 印度教
15. Hinduism has no founder and is a mixture of many beliefs.
16. Some Hindus believe in the cycle of birth,life, death and rebirth.
Hindus /,hin'du:/ 印度教徒