Tonight I can write the saddest lines

作者:Pablo Neruda 巴勃鲁·聂鲁达

Album Twenty Love Poems and A Song of Despair

节选自诗集 《 二十首爱情诗和一首绝望的歌》

翻译:成蹊


Love is so short, forgetting is so long.

爱,是如此短暂;忘却,却是如此悠长。

Forgetting is also for love

阅读翻译笔记  By 成蹊

Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

今夜,我可以写就这最伤情的诗行。

Write, for example,

写下,譬如,

"The night is starry and the stars are blue and shiver in the distance"

这夜空,蓝星点点,在天边颤抖;

The night wind revolves in the sky and sings.

这夜风,兜兜转转,在星空低唱。


Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

今夜,我可以写就这最伤情的诗行。

I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.

我爱她;而她,也时不时的,爱着我。

Through nights like this one I held her in my arms.

多少个如今夜的夜里,我,拥她入怀,

I kissed her again and again under the endless sky.

邈邈星空下,我,把她吻了又吻;

She loved me, sometimes I loved her too.

她爱我;而我,也时不时的,爱着她。

How could one not have loved her great still eyes.

有谁,能不爱她那双静如秋水的眼?


Tonight I can write the saddest lines.

今夜,我可以写就这最伤情的诗行。

To think that I do not have her.

一想到,我已不再拥有她;

To feel that I have lost her.

一想到,我已失去了她;

To hear the immense night, still more immense without her.

一想到,这长夜漫漫,没了她,将更寂寂无边。

And the verse falls to the soul like dew to the pasture.

这诗句,跌落灵魂;犹如,这露水,跌落牧原。


What does it matter that my love could not keep her.

我的爱既留她不住,那又何妨?

The night is starry and she is not with me.

这夜依然繁星点点,而她却不在身旁。

This is all.

就这样吧。

In the distance someone is singing. In the distance.

远远的,什么人在唱歌,远到天边。


My soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.

没有了她,我的心里空荡荡。

My sight tries to find her as though to bring her closer.

我的视线搜寻着她,我想要把她拉近;

My heart looks for her, and she is not with me.

我的心灵渴望着她,她却把我遗忘。

The same night whitening the same trees.

一样的夜,白了一样的树,

We, of that time, are no longer the same.

我们,从此,不复当初。


I no longer love her, that's certain, but how I loved her.

我不再爱她,没错,可我曾那样爱她!

My voice tried to find the wind to touch her hearing.

我吐露的心声啊,藉着风,送至她耳畔---

Another's. She will be another's. As she was before my kisses.

别人的。她终将属于别人。一如在我吻她之前。

Her voice, her bright body. Her infinite eyes.

她的低语,她的曼曼身姿,她的幽幽双眸...


I no longer love her, that's certain, but maybe I love her.

我不再爱她,没错,可我也许还爱她!

Love is so short, forgetting is so long.

爱,是如此短暂;忘却,却是如此悠长。

Because through nights like this one I held her in my arms

因为,多少个如今夜的夜里,我曾拥她入怀;

my soul is not satisfied that it has lost her.

没有了她,我的心里空荡荡。

Though this be the last pain that she makes me suffer

尽管这是她给我的最后的痛和伤,

and these the last verses that I write for her.

我也要为她写下这最后的诗篇。


Background of the Poet: 诗人简介

Pablo Neruda; was the pen name and, later, legal name of the Chilean poet,diplomat and politician (July 12, 1904 – September 23, 1973). He derived his pen name from the Czech poet Jan Neruda.Pablo Neruda won the Nobel Prize for Literaturein 1971.

巴勃鲁·聂鲁达,笔名,智利的诗人,外交官;政治家。他的笔名来自于捷克诗人Jan Neruda。 在1971年获得诺贝尔文学奖。

Neruda became known as a poet when he was 10 years old. He wrote in a variety of styles, including surrealist poems, historical epics, overtly political manifestos, a prose autobiography, and passionate love poems such as the ones in his collection (1924). He often wrote in green ink, which was his personal symbol for desire and hope.

聂鲁达自10岁时就被大家认为是一个诗人。他创作形式多样,包括超现实主义诗歌;历史史诗、公开的政治宣言、散文体自传文学,还有激情洋溢的爱情诗歌,如(1924)诗集中的那些诗歌。他经常用绿色墨水书写,这成为他个人对和平愿望和希望的象征


This poem is from Album Twenty Love Poems and A Song of Despair.

本诗节选自诗集《二十首爱情诗和一首绝望的歌》.原诗用西班牙文创作。

本诗大约写于聂鲁达二十岁的时候。太年轻,爱或不爱,犹疑中,就失去了心中所爱。

当爱已远去,一切都成为过去,只能在逐渐忘却的记忆中,回望当初爱着的美好时光。

所以,忘了吧,这也是为了爱。


Tips of Pic. 图片简介 By 成蹊

本文照片摄于为浙江宁波东钱湖石刻群。抬头仰望一尊威武站立的武将,目光交错的瞬间,与历史进行了一次对话。同时也了解了一段史家的历史,波澜壮阔。


南宋鄞州史氏家族,是南宋时期典型的名门望族,一般被称作“南宋四明史氏”,流传着“北宋杨家将,南宋史氏相”的说法。 南宋历朝不过150多年,而史家则经历了师,水,弥,之,卿,孙六代,在南宋短短的百余年间从一个普通人家发展成名门望族、冠簪门第,出现了父子同进士,兄弟同进士,三代同宰相的盛况,至今宁波仍有“一门三宰相,四世两封王“,“五尚书,七十二进士”,“满朝文武,半出史门”的民谚流传。可以说,一部史氏家族史就是南宋历史的一个缩影。这是在中国历史上少有的。

南宋“三相”——史浩、史弥远、史嵩之,祖孙三代为相

两封王:史浩被封为南宋的“忠定王;史弥远被封为南宋的“”忠献王”

五尚书:史弥坚-兵部;史宅之-户部;史岩之-吏部;史宇之-工部;史宣之-兵部

史家起自冀国公史简,往下包括史询、史师仲、史浩、史弥远、史嵩之、史司卿等三十一位家庭成员,均为史氏家庭中影响力较大的人物。

冀国公史简太夫人的贞行苦节:叶氏,其夫史简去世时,她才25岁,史诏是其遗腹子。每戒之曰:‘纵观圣贤之书而操笔作语,为士者孰不能?要当慕古人行己为贵尔。’其子愈自刻励,遂以学问德业为士大夫称道。夫人年弥高资,产浸饶衍,而益务俭约。待妯娌和而有礼,御仆妾严而有恩,赒人之急无吝惜,鞠养遗女凡数人,使各得所归。年八十六,政和八年卒。

八行公史诏先生的纯孝品德:史诏,字升之,明州鄞县(今宁波)人,遗腹子,侍母至孝。徽宗年间,以”孝友睦姻任恤中和”之行举于朝,不就携母逃匿隐居。徽宗知后,诏赐史诏为“八行高士”。史家堂号“八行”,由此而来。

道翁先生的知识贤能;沧州先生(史浩的小儿子史弥坚)高卓特立的品行;碧沚先生(史浩的二儿子史弥应)的清纯人格;虚丹先生的儒学文章和政治业绩,等等,在南宋王朝乃至后世都产生了很大影响。

其中南宋“三相”——史浩、史弥远、史嵩之,先后任朝廷宰相要职,对当时南宋王朝的政治、经济、文化有着重大影响,其中,尤以史浩为抗金英雄岳飞平反之举,影响最为深远,至今为世人所称颂。他还竭力举荐人才,著名的有陆游、朱熹、杨简、陆九渊、叶适、张浚、张涛、辛次膺、周葵、王十朋等人。

史渐,1124年-1195年,是南宋宰相史浩的堂弟,宰相史嵩之的祖父。字进翁,号东皋。

推荐阅读更多精彩内容