A dog's body tells you a lot about what is going on on the outside world. To start paying attention to dog's body language in order to understand dog better and what he's trying to tell you.
1. When dog is relaxed and happy, his eyes will be theirnormal shape.
2. Eyes that appear larger than normal usually indicate that a dog is feeling threatened in some way. An aggressive dog is also likely to have eyes that look larger than normal.
3. If dog’s eyes seem smaller than they usually are, this means he’s feeling stressed.
4. Dogs who are in pain or not feeling well often look as though they’re squinting their eyes. Dogs who submissively grin may also squint their eyes.
1.When your dog is relaxed and comfortable, he’ll hold his ears naturally.
2. When he’s alert, he’ll raise them higher on his head andhe’ll direct them toward whatever’s holding his interest. Dogs will also raise his ears up and forward when he’s feeling aggressive.
3. If dog has his ears pulled back slightly, he’s signaling his intention to be friendly.
4. If hisears are completely flattened or stuck out to the sides of his head, he’s signaling that he’s frightened or feeling submissive.
People often assume that a dog with awagging tail is a friendly dog, but this is far from the truth. Dogs wag their tails for numerous reasons, including when they’re feeling aggressive. And a dog that isn’t wagging his tail can still be friendly.
1. If he’s feeling happy,he may wag it gently from side toside. If he’s really happy, like when he greets you after being apart from you,his tail will wag more forcefully from side to side or might even move in acircular pattern.
2. If your dog feels nervous or submissive, he’ll hold his tail lower and might even tuck it between his rear legs. He may still wag itfrom side to side, often at a more rapid pace than if he’s relaxed.
3. If he’s really scared or feeling extremely submissive,he’ll hold his tail tucked up tight against his belly.
By understanding how dog feels, we can react appropriately by removing the dog from what's scaring him, or backing away and reducing the pressure on dogs.
Wish you all like it :)