W14L19-L20-电商法律问题

1.第二季以后,周清包子铺都已经在网上卖包子了,所有经营资质都齐全了吗?需要有哪些证件?

经营资质以齐全

证件:一:营业执照

        二:企业法人营业执照

      三:商品生产许可证

      四 :税务登记证

2.阅读一篇以上ecommerce laws相关英文文章,按最新要求列出相关内容

One last rule to remember for ecommerce laws is the 20-80 rule. 20 percent of the population actually tries a variation of products online during its introduction and the remaining 80 percent follow behind after a true product is created. Do substantial e-business research, it is important to take risks in ecommerce and online shopping. Try new products; do not just follow other companies.

Gordon Moore predicted that every 18 months chip processing power would double while the costs to purchase would stay the same

it is important to understand the value of a network when referring to ecommerce

instrument仪器,法律文件  definitely明确的  prefitable有益的  intension 加剧,

专心  doubled两倍    purchase 购买  significant 重要的extension  伸展  detective侦探的  utility功用

dramatically引入注目地