English Phrases in Restaurant
Good morning/afternoon/evening. Welcome to our restaurant. May I help you?
This way, please.
Your menu, please take your time.
May I take your order now?
Excuse me, I'm sorry to keep you waiting.
May I repeat your order, please?
Take your time and enjoy it.
Excuse me, sir/madam. Here is your bill.
Just wait a moment, please.
I'm very sorry to trouble you.
What else can I do for you.
How are you going to pay, in cash or by credit card.
Go straight ahead.
- Can I help you? / May I help you? / What can I do for you?
- What do you want to eat?
- Thanks for your coming. See you next time.
- Do you have a reservation, sir? / Have you made a reservation?
- Would you like something to drink? / What would you like to drink?
- Would you like to order now?/Are you ready to order now?
- Oh, it's on the first/second/third/fourth floor.
- Do you like to have anything else?
- Here is the menu, sir.
- After you, please.
- Is there anything else I can do for you?
- Come with me, please. / Follow me, please.
- Just a moment, please.
- Please enjoy your lunch/dinner.
- Your dish is all here, sir.
- Here is your check, sir.
- I'm sorry. The restaurant is full now.
- Here you are.
- Anything more, sir?
- Go upstairs/downstairs.
- Hello, welcome to ***, do you have a reservation？
- Yes, of course, right this way.
- Is this table ok?
- A: Can I have the menu?
- B: Yes, here you go. I'll be back when you are ready to order.