1. to + V-ing 结构的动名词
object to + V-ing
look forward to + V-ing
be/get/become accustomed to + V-ing
be dedicated/devoted, committed to + V-ing
- We object to hiring any more employees.
- They were accustomed to receiving complaints from customers.
2. 介词 + V-ing结构的动名词惯用短语
keep (on) V-ing
be busy (in) + V-ing
have a hard time (in) + V-ing
spend 时间/金钱 （in) + V-ing
但是succeed in V-ing (成功做成...)不省略介词的in
- I was busy preparing for an important presentation.
- We must spend more money building homes for the poor.
cannot help V-ing 情不自禁...
feel like V-ing 想要...
be worth V-ing 值得做 ...
come near V-ing 差一点就...
go V-ing 去做...
There is no V-ing 无法...
It is no use V-ing 再...也没有用
- I cannot help cleaning this room.
- We are planning to go fishing this weekend.