Ding B, Li C, Miyauchi Y, et al. Formation of novel 2D polymer nanowebs via electrospinning [J]. Nanotechnology, 2006, 17(15): 3685.
- We have found a procedure for generating novel two-dimensional (2D)
nanowebs in three-dimensional (3D) fibrous mats by optimization of various
processing parameters during electrospinning.
- The electrospun fibres act as a support for the ‘fishnet-like’ nanowebs comprising interlinked one-dimensional (1D) nanowires.
- The average diameter of the nanowires contained in typical nanowebs is about one order of magnitude less than that of conventional electrospun fibres.
- due to theelectrically forced fast phase separation of the charged droplets which moveat high speed between the capillary tip and the collector.
- strongly affected by the applied voltage, ambient relative humidity, kinds ofsolvents, solution concentration and distance between the capillary tip andthe collector.
- 我们做到了低于50 nm
PAA的SEM水中和乙醇中，浓度：6 wt%, 电压：30 kV, 距离 15 cm 相对湿度 20%
The formation of these webs from films was considered to bedue to the fast phase separation of polymer and solvent in thecharged droplet.
** Therefore, the shape, diameter and uniformity of holes in PAA nanowebs could be adjusted by changing the solution concentrations. **
浓度 15%，距离15 cm，相对湿度 20%，电压为10（小区域网），20，30kv（最多网）。 而且对湿度不敏感哦。因为抗化学性好，只能溶解在少数溶剂中。水不溶PA 6。
nanowebs are strongly affected byspinning distance.
5cm 处伸展不开。25 cm充分展开。
20 % 浓度，25kv，15 cm 20%湿度
- In summary, we have demonstrated the fabrication of PAA
and nylon-6 nanowebs which are stacked layer-by-layer and
widely distributed in the 3D structure of fibrous mats.
- The development of PAA nanowebs indicated the process of
formation of nanowebs.
- The splitting of defect films into nanowebs occurred only under certain conditions, such as high applied voltage, low relative humidity and fast phase separation between polymers and solvents.
- Meanwhile, the morphologyand area density of nanowebs were an overall result of variouselectrospinning operational parameters like relative humidity,applied voltage, kinds of solvents, spinning distance andsolution concentration.
- one-tenth that of common electrospun fibres.
- Up until now, the formation of defect films was the usual phenomenon during electrospinning. However, now possibilities have expanded with our research, and other materials with electrospinnability also have the possibility of forming nanowebs.