数1五组 功夫熊猫2

Are You Ready?Let's do it!

图片发自简书App
电影简介

Finally became the "dragon warrior" panda the treasure is in the dream, he and the master and the furious five, tiger, crane, mantis, snakes and monkeys, to defend the quiet life in the valley. Good time is not long, however, Po is faced with a new, more formidable challenge, a villain peacock "Lord Shen" had a secret and powerful weapons, he wants to destroy kung fu, conquer China! At this point, it is Po and the furious five across China, formal time to meet the challenge, but the most important is the Po must be reviewed his past, and the mystery of his life, only then he can release the power of the body, and thus win...

终于当上了“神龙大侠”的熊猫阿宝可谓过上了梦想中的日子,他和师傅以及盖世五侠——虎、鹤、螳螂、蛇和猴子——保卫着山谷中宁静的生活。但是,好时光不长,阿宝面临着一次新的、更加可怕的挑战,一个大恶人孔雀“LordShen”拥有了一件秘密、强悍的武器,他妄图毁灭功夫、征服中国!此时,正是阿宝与盖世五侠穿越中国,正式迎接挑战的时候了,但最重要的是阿宝必须回顾他的过去,并且揭开自己身世之谜,只有到那时,他才能释放体内的力量、从而获得胜利…


台词中英文对照

很久以前,在古代中国,

Long ago, in ancient China,

孔雀家族统治着宫门城。

The Peacocks ruled over the Gongmen city. 他们给这座城带来了快乐与繁荣。

They brought great joy and prosperity to the city 因为他们发明了烟火。

For they had invented fireworks.

但他们的儿子,沈王爷

But their son, Lord Shen

在烟火中看到了一个邪恶的计划。

Saw darker path in the fireworks.

能带来色彩与快乐的东西

What that brought color and joy

同时也能带来黑暗与毁灭。

Can also brink darkness and destruction.

沈王爷令他的父母感到不安从而向一位先知求教 。 Shen trouble parents consult to a Soothsayer. 她预言道, 如果沈王爷继续在邪路上执迷不悟, She foretold that if Shen continue down to this dark path, 他会被一名黑白勇士所打败。

He will be defeated by the warrior of black and white. 这位少主开始改变他的命运。

The Young Lord set out to change his fate. 但他下一步所做的事,人们无法得知。 But what he did next, only sealed.

沈王爷回到他的父母那里期待能够得到赞赏。 Shen returned to his parents for a pride.

但在他们的脸上,他只看到了恐惧。

But in their faces, he saw only horror.

他被驱逐出了这座城市,永远不得回来。 He was banish from the city forever.

但沈王爷发誓要报复。

But Shen swore revenge.

他朝他必定会回来

Some day, he will return

到时候天下所有人都要臣服于他脚下。 and all of China will bow at his feet.

就要完成了,沈王爷。但我们的金属不够用了。 Almost done, Lord Shen. But we ran out of metal.

到最远的村庄去查探,找更多的金属回来。

Search the furthest villages, find more metal.

天下将是我的了。

China will be mine.

然后神龙大侠加入了盖世五侠。

And then the Dragon warrior joined the Furious five.

所以他们成为了最棒的功夫队伍。

So they became the most awesome kungfu team ever.

废话少说。动手吧。

Enough talk. Let's fight.

听! 你现在可以听到神龙战士正在训练呢。

Listen! You can hear the Dragon warrior is training right now.

三十三,阻止他。这太危险了。

Thirty-three, stop him. It's too dangerous.

保持专心。 -三十六。

Stay focus. -Thirty-six.

他的脸怎么能变成这样啊?

How is he doing that to his face?

三十八个豆沙包。

Thirty-eight bean buns.

新纪录。你这个怪物。

New record. You monster.

继续,吃 40 个。-他绝不能达到 40 个。

Keep going, hit forty -He never hit forty.

没问题,兄弟,我现在就塞 40 个!

You got it, buddy, I'm going to forty!

来吧。没问题。 Do it. No problem.

等等。 Wait a moment.

他做到了。做得好,阿宝。 He did it. Well done Po.

你的训练还没去呢。 Your training is paid off.

噢,师傅。我要走了。待会见。

h, master Shifu. Gotta go. See you later.

那些包子你会帮我留着是吧?

You'll save those to me, right?

心如止水。 Inner peace.

心如止水。 Inner peace.

心如止水。 Inner peace.

师傅。 Master Shifu.

师傅。什么情况?有海盗吗?

Master Shifu. What do we got? Pirates?

还是火山上的山贼?

Vandals of volcano mountain?

不管是什么我都会把他们干掉, 因为我在很有状态。

Whatever it is I will take them down. Cuz I'm in the mood

我得找些事干干,你知道我的意思吧?

I need to get something done, you know what I mean?

你在干什么呢? What are you doing?

龟仙大师的最终教义之一。

One of Master Oogways' final teachings.

太牛了。你是怎么做到的?

Awesome. How did you do that?

心如止水。 -心如止水,太酷了!

Inner peace. -Inner peace. that cool!

心如什么样的止水?-这是你下一阶段的训练内容。

Inner peace of what? -It's the next phase of your training. 每一位高手都必需找到令自己心如止水的方法。

Every master must find his path to inner peace.

有些人在一个山洞里冥想了 50年,就像这样。

Some chose to meditate for 50 years in a cave just like this.基本上不吃也不喝。

Without the slightest taste of food or water.

或者?有些人精神和肉体上都备受折磨, 和我一样。

Or? some find pain and suffering as I did.

阿宝,在你被选为神龙大侠的那一天

Po, the day you was chosen to be Dragon Warrior

„是我一生中最糟糕的日子。

...was the worst day of my life.

到目前为止,没有一样东西是像样的。

By far, nothing else came close.

这曾是最痛苦,令人心碎,可怕的时刻, -好吧。

It was the most painful, mind destroying, horrible moment, -Okay. 我之前从来没有体验过的。

I have ever experienced.

但自从我发现问题并不在于你,而是在于我

But once I realized the problem was not you, but within me 我领悟到了心如止水,从而能够利用宇宙之量。

I found inner peace, and was able to harness the flow of the universe.

就这样,我只需要心如止水?

So that's it, I just need inner peace?

我的内心已经是非常非常平静的了。

My inner is already super-super peaceful

那么我只需要做的,就是发挥它的作用。

So i only need to do, just get this thing going.

心如止水,你完了。 Inner peace, You're going down.

现在让我看看你的脚之前是怎么弄的,我只看到你那漂亮的„

Now show me what you were doing with your feet, I saw you just show a fancy...

阿宝! Po! 有强盗,正在朝音乐家们的村子进发。

Bandits, approaching from the musicians' village.

危险。让音乐家们来点动感音乐吧,因为好戏开始了。

Danger. Tell those musicians to start playing some action music, cuz it is on.

不要担心师傅,我会参悟心如止水的,只要我一回来。

Don't worry Shifu, I will master inner peace, a s soon as I get back.

这回可不是玩过家家。 No snack stop this time.

哈哈哈!过家家。 Ha-ha-ha! Snack stop.

等等,你是说真的? Wait, are you serious?

把你能找到的金属全带走

Get all the metal you can find

拿走这些金属。 Grab the metal.

救命,救命,救命。 Help, help, help.

都在这了。走吧。

That's everything. Let’s get out of here.

正义之翅。 Wings of justice.

神龙大侠。 The dragon warrior.

熊猫?这不可能。 Panda? That's impossible.

我的拳头正等着伸张正义呢。

My fist hunger for justice.

这是我的„拳头。 This was my...fist.

干掉他们。 Get them.

来吧。 Come on.

尝尝这个。 Take that.

阿宝,有箭来! Po, incoming!

谢啦,螳螂。 Thank you, Mantis.

虎妞,过来双管齐下。 Tigress, double-jump strike.

旋风腿! Feet of Fury!

虎妞。 Tigress.

猴子。毒蛇。 Monkey. Viper.

螳螂。小兔兔。什么? Mantis. Bunny. What?

噢,不好意思。 oh sorry.

仙鹤,上。我就来了。 Crane, go, I’m on it.

大家都没事吧? Is everyone ok?

太棒了! Awesome!

这个给我吧。 I got this.

太菜了,黑白怪。 Shoo on that, Toby!

你还好吧?怎么了? Are you okay? What happened?

我想我看到了 I think I saw

我想„ I think ...

我要走了 I gotta go

谢谢光临神龙大侠面豆腐。

Thank you for coming in Dragon Warrior Noodles and Tofu.

还要茶吗?柠檬酱?有什么需要, 尽管说。

More tea? Lemon sauce? If you need anything, just ask.

谢谢。 Thank you.

神龙战士的地拖。他肯定很穷了。

Dragon Warrior's mop. He might be very poor

不要碰,你会弄脏它的。

No touching, you'll get the mop dirty.

他曾在招呼着我呢。-太棒了。

He was waiting on me. -awesome.

我有证据证明。神龙大侠在哪里?

I have a stand to prove it. Where is the Dragon Warrior?

他已经不再在这里上班了。 He does not work here anymore.

他在外头很忙的。保护着这个山谷呢

He's busy out there. Protecting the valley

神龙大侠. -阿宝。 The Dragon Warrior. -Po.

好,行。 Here, ok

你应该告诉我你要过来。

You should have told me you would come.

嗨,爸。 Hi dad.

我会帮你留点臭豆腐。-额。

I would save you some stinky tofu. -Ah.

额,我可以和你说句话吗? -当然可以了,儿子。

Ah, can I talk to you? -Of course, son.

以我儿子之威名: 免费豆腐甜点全场供应 „

In honor of my son: Free Tofu desserts for everybody ...

不过得先消费。 ... with purchases.

看到你很高兴,阿宝。 So good to see you. Po.

你是不是减肥了。 Have you lost weight.

我差不多能用我的翅膀抱你一圈了。

I could almost put my wings around you.

也许有一点点。 Maybe a little.

阿宝,你肯定感到很虚弱,让我给点做点汤吧。

Po, you must feel weak, Let me get you some soup.

不用了,爸。我不饿。

That's ok dad. I'm not hungry.

不饿?阿宝 ,你没事吧?

Not hungry? Po you alright?

没事,我很好,我只是

Yeah, I'm fine, I just

今 天早 些时 候 我在 打强 盗 。没 什么 危 险的

Earlier today, I was fighting with the bandits. Nothing too dangerous

他们只是„你知道的。

They were just .. you know.

然后一件非常奇怪的事情发生了,

And then, a strangest thing happened,

我看到了一个奇妙的画画。

I had a crazy vision.

我想我看到我妈了,我还看到了自己是个婴儿。

I think i saw my mom. And me as a baby.

妈?婴儿? Mom? a Baby?

爸? Dad?

他在说什么? What he talk about?

我该怎么说好呢? How do I say this?

我是从哪里来的? Where did I come from?

嗯,你知道,儿子。 Well you see, son.

小鹅就来自一个小鹅蛋。

Baby geese come from a little egg.

不要问我蛋是从哪里来的。

Don’t ask me where the egg come from.

爸,我不是这个意思。 Dad, it is not what I meant.

我知道不是。 I know it's not.

我想现在是时候告诉一些事。

I think this is time to tell you something.

我早就应该告诉你的。 I should have told you a long time ago.

你可以算得上是 You might have been kind of

被收养的吧。 Adopted.

我就知道。你知道?谁告诉你的?

I knew it. -You knew? Who told you?

没有人。我是说,不要这样,爸。

No one. I mean, come on dad.

但如果你早就知道了,为什么你什么都不说呢?

But if you knew it, Why didn't you ever say anything?

你为什么又什么都不说?

Why didn't you say anything?

我是怎么到这里的?我是从哪里来的?

How did I get here dad? Where did I come from?

实际上 Actually

你是从这个来的。 You came from this.

那是我在餐馆平常的一天,

It was just another day at a restaurant,

做面条的时候 Time to make a noodle

我走到后面。 I went out to the back.

蔬菜刚刚被送到那里。

Where the vegetables had just been delivered.

那里有白菜,大头菜,萝卜„ There were cabbages, turnips, radishes... 但没有萝卜。 Only there was no radish.

只有一只非常饥饿的熊猫宝宝。

Just a very hungry baby panda.

没有字条。 There was no note.

当然也有可能让你吃了。 Of course you could eat it.

我在等着是不是有人会来找你

I waited for someone to come looking for you

但没有人。 But no one did.

我把你带到里面

I brought you in side

喂你 Fed you

给你洗澡 Gave you a bath

再喂你, And fed you again,

再喂。 And again.

我试着给你穿裤子。

I tried to put some pants on you.

然后我做了一个会永远改变我一生的决定。

And then i made a decision would change my life forever. 做没有萝卜的汤。

To make my soup without radishes.

还有把你当作自己儿子一样抚养。

And to raise you as my own son.

小宝,我的小熊猫。

Sao Po. My little panda.

从那时开始,我的汤和人生

And from that moment on, both my soup and my life

都变得甜 美了很多。

Have been much sweeter.

我的小宝,事情就是这样子了。

My little Po, Is this the end of the story.

看着我。不,不要看着我。

Look at me. No, do not look at me.

就这么多? That's it?

这不可能只是这样。这肯定还有更多的事。

That can't be it. That have to be more dad.

有次 你把我 所有的 竹子家具都吃光了。

Well, there were the time you ate all my bamboo furniture. 这件事也很重要。 It was important too.

一个饺子,神龙大侠尺寸的。

One dumpling please, Dragon Warrior size.

噢,阿宝,你人生的开始也许不算好

Oh Po, your story may not have such a happy beginning 但看看你现在的生活

but look how it turn out

你有我,你有功夫,你还有面条。

You got me, you got kungfu, and you got noodles.

我知道,我只是有太多的问题了。

I know, I just have so many question.

比如我是如何能够被放在这个这么小的篮子里。

Like how I ever fit in this tiny basket.

我为什么不喜欢裤子。

Why didn't i like pants.

还有,我是谁? And who am I?

好,注意你的战术。

Good, Watch your thought.

好。 Good. 沈王爷? Shen?

下午好,先生们。 Good afternoon, gentlemen.

客套的话我们就不多说了。

Now we've got the pleasantries out of the way.

请离开我的宅子。

Please leave my house.

你的宅子? Your house?

对,你没看到前门上那只孔雀吗?

Yes, Didn't you see the peacock in the front door?

你在这呢,羊仙姑。

There you are, Soothsayer.

看来你的运气和占卜术并没有你想象中那么好。

It seem your fortune and skills are not as good as you thought. 我们尽管看看,沈王爷。

We shall see, Shen.

你尽管看看,老山羊,我们说到哪了

You shall see, old goat, where were we

你想 要什么东西 ,姓 沈的? -本来就属于我的东西 „

What do you want Shen? -What is rightfully mine...

宫门城。 Gongmen city.

宫门城现在归武委会管理。

Gongmen is under stewardship of the master council.

我们将会守护它。

And we will protect it.

即使要面对的是你。

Even from you.

你这样想我很高兴。

I'm so glad you feel that way.

否则他们带那份礼物来就没什么用处了。

Otherwise they drag that gift for nothing.

箱子里装的是什么,姓沈的?

What's in the box, Shen ?

想看吗?这是份礼物啊。

Want to see it? It's a gift.

这是你的分解礼物。 It is your parting gift.

它会将你分解。 It will part you.

一部分的你分解在这里,一部分的你分解在那里,

Part of you here, part of you there,

还一部分的你分解在你曾在位置上„

and part of you where you were there...

粘在墙上。 staining the wall.

你这个无礼的白痴! You insolent fool!

很好。 -这只是一个警告。

Show off. -That is a warning.

你的功夫并不是我们的对手。

You are no match for our kungfu.

我同意,但这个是。

I agree, but this is.

你知不知道宫门城大师?

Are you familiar with the master of Gongmen city?

雷犀牛大师?是的。 Master thundering Rhino? Yes.

传说中飞天犀牛的儿子? -是的。

Son of the legendary Flying Rhino? -Yes.

在恶狼谷手刃一万条蛇的杀手 ?

And the slayer of ten thousands serpents in the valley of Wolf? 他已经死了。这个,这个不可能。

He's dead. That, that is impossible.

犀牛角防守能够对抗任何武术。

Rhino's horn defense is impervious to any technique.

并不是武术。沈王爷发明了一种武器。

There were no technique. Lord Shen has created a weapon.

一种可以利用烟火发射出金属的武器。

One the breathes firer and spits metal.

除非他被制止,不然这有可能为功夫画上句号。

Unless he is stopped, This could be the end of kungfu.

我才刚刚学会功夫而已。

But I just got kungfu.

现在你要去拯救它了。

And now you must save it.

去吧!毁掉那武器, Go! Destroy this weapon,

将沈王爷绳之于法。

and bring Lord Shen to justice. 好, 我们出发吧。 Ok here we go.等一等, 我怎么能办到这件事?

Wait a second, how can I do this

我是说, 功夫如何能终结一个把功夫终结的东西。

I mean how kungfu stop something that stop kungfu.

记住了神龙大侠,任何事都有可能

Remember Dragon Warrior, anything is possible

当你心如止水的时候。

when you have inner peace.

心如止水。 Inner Peace. 止水了。 Peace on.

阿宝,我帮你准备了旅行袋。

Po. I get you travel bag.

我帮你准备了一个星期的食物,饼干,

I pack you food for week, cookies,

小面包,蔬菜,甚至连你全部的玩偶。

buns, vegetables, and even pack all your action figures.

我不知道这是什么东西。

I don’t know what those are.

我之前压根就没见过这些东西。

Never seen them before in my life.

爸,你在我的老虎姐姐身上弄了条划痕。

Dad, you make a scratch on my tigress.

我还为了准备了画像,我们在一起最快乐的时光,

I also pack your painting, the best time together,

只是为了以防你感到孤独。

just in case you get lonely.

这是你和我在做面条, That me and you making noodles,

这是你和我在吃面条。

and that me and you eating noodles.

这是我让你骑大马时的样子。

And that me giving you a piggy back ride.

真可爱,我得再想想要不要给你这张。

That cute, on second thought, I'll hang on to this one.

嗯,他们在等我呢。

Hey, they are waiting for me.

当然了,你有事要去做。离家很远。

Of course, you have a job to do. Far from home.

一个陌生的城市,充满了陌生人和陌生的面条。

A strange city, filled with strange people and strange noodles. 面对着可怕的危险,这有可能让你永远也回不来。

Facing horrible danger, which could you never return.

不要走,阿宝。 Don’t go, Po.

我必需走,我是神龙大侠,

I got to go, I'm Dragon Warrior,

拯救功夫就是我的使命。

图片发自简书App

It's kind of my job to save kungfu.

如果我不做,我会是什么?

And if I don't. What am I?

你是我的儿子。 You are my son.

是吗? Right?

阿宝,要走了。 Po, it's time.

再见。 Goodbye.

图片发自简书App

不要担心,平先生,他会在你说“面条”前就会回来了 (指很快能回来 ) 。 Don’ t worry, Mr. Ping, He will be back before you can say “noodles”.

快点伙计们,冲吧。

Come on guys, let's go.

妈妈。 Momma

妈,爸?是你们吗?妈!爸! Mom? Dad? is that you? Mom! Dad!

噢,嗨,嘿嘿,儿子,你回来了。

Oh hi, hey hey, son, you are back.

宝贝,你在这里干什么?

Honey, what are you doing here?

但我以为„ -我们把你换了一个可爱的萝卜。

But I thought„ -We replaced you, dear, with a lovely radish.萝卜? R adish?

他安静,礼貌,功夫也不错。

He is quiet, polite, and frankly does better kungfu.

等等。 Wait.

大头菜。 Radish.

心如止水。 Inner peace. 心如止水。 Inner peace. 心如止水。 Inner peac e.

我在训练呢。 I'm training.

桅杆可不是个好对手。

The mast is not a worthy opponent.

我准备好了。 I'm ready.

好吧,挺认真的。 Ok. So serious.

我想我还是打桅杆比较好。

I think I prefer the mast.

对不起,我以前训练的时候经常徒手击打铁木树。

Apologize, I used to punch iron wood tree by the paws in training. 现在我什么都感觉不到。

Now I feel nothing

这可真的很酷。

That is severely cool.

再来。 Again.

那么击打铁木树这事,

So this punching iron wood tree,

你花了多长时间去练。

how long did you have to do that.

20 年。 -噢 20, 20 年。 Twenty years. -Oh twenty, twenty years.有没有快 点方法?你知道啊, 就是练到没感觉的程度。

Is there any faster way? You know until don't feel anything. 没有。除 此之外„ No. Besides„

我不觉得勤学苦练的方式适合你。

I don't think hard style is your thing.

阿宝。你在这里干什么?

Po. Why do you really out here?

我刚刚发现我爸不是我真正的爸。

I just found out my dad isn't really my dad.

你父亲?那只鹅。 Your father? The Goose.

对你肯定打击不小。 Must have been quite a shock.

是啊。 Yea.

这事困扰你吗?

And this bother you?

开什么玩笑,我们是大侠,不是吗?

Are you kidding me? We are warriors, right?

钢一般的神经,铁一般的意志。就像你一样。

Nerves of steel, souls of Platinum. Like you.

那么铁石心肠,就什么都感觉不到了。

So hardcore, you don't feel anything.

我„你们在谈什么呢?

I was ... What are you talking about?

没什么。 Nothing.

阿宝正为爸爸的事烦恼。

Po is having daddy issue.

我很幸运,我爸爸没有任何问题。

I'm so lucky, I don't have any problem with my dad.

因为我妈在我出生前就把他的头吃掉了。我不知道。

Because my mother ate his head before i was born. I don't know. 螳螂,这不是关于你的事,阿宝才是那个不知所措的人。

Mantis, it is not about you, Po is the one freaking out.

我没有不知所措。

I'm not freaking out.

阿宝。 Po.

我不知所谓。 I'm freaking in.

阿宝! -啥? Po! -what?

我们到了,宫门城。 We are here, Gongmen city.

我父亲的王位。 My father's throne.

他经常让我在旁边玩。

He always let me play here beside him.

向我保证有一天这王位会是我的。

Promising someday this throne would be mine.

向左一点。 A little to the left.

但这个很重啊,师傅。 But it is so heavy, Master.

三十年了,我就在等这一刻。

Thirty years, I've waited for this moment.

每一样东西都必需和我设想的一样。

Everything must be exactly how I've envisioned.

我设想的就是,再往左一点。

And I envisioned, a little to the left.

完美。 Perfect.

凭借着这件武器,在我„再往左边一点。

With the weapon, by my .. left a bit more.

凭借着这件在我旁边的武器, 整个天下都将臣服于我。

With the weapon, by my side, all china will be bowed for me 我们将在 三天后出发, We move out in 3 days,

在那月满潮涨之时。 when the moon is full and the tide is high.现在你这 只老山羊,为何不跟我说说我的„

Now you old goat, why don’t you tell me my...

财富? Fortune?

未来,我说的是未来。 The future, I was going to say the future.瞧瞧你 的碗, Looking to your bowl,

告诉我什么样的辉煌在等着我

And tell me what glorious waits

如果你继续在你现在这条路上走下去„

If you continue on your current path ...

你会发现你自己„ You will find yourself...

走下了这个台阶。 At the bottom of this stair.

我看到 I see...

我看到 I see...

我看到了痛楚。 I see pain.

还有愤怒。 And anger.

好大的胆子,这可是全省最名贵的衣服。

How dare you, That is the finest suit in the province.

我也这样认为。 Followed by denial.

这不是叫预言,你只是在说什么样事情发生在 ...

This is not fortune telling. you just say what is happening right„ 现在? Now?

现在是最重要的时刻。 The most important time is now.

但如果你真的想看到未来„

But if you really want to see the future...

你看到了什么?

What do you see?

一只孔雀 ... A peacock...

被一个黑白勇士所打败了。

is defeated by a warrior of black and white.

什么都没有改变。 Nothing has changed.

这是不可能的,你知道的。

That's impossible. and you know it.

这并不是不可能的,他也知道。

It is not impossible. And he knows it.

谁? Who?

沈王爷。我看到一只熊猫了。 -一只熊猫?

Lord Shen. I saw a pandas. -A panda?

一个武林中人,他身手不凡。

A kungfu warrior, he fought like a demon.

又大又勇,又软又茸。 Big and fury, soft and squashy.

毛长长的很可爱。

Kind of plush y and cuddly.

现在已经再也没有熊猫了。

There are no more pandas.

就算他眼神不好,他也能看到真相。

Even with the poor eye sight, he can see the truth.

为什么?是你看不到吗?

Why? Is that you cannot?

找到这只熊猫,然后带回来给我。

Find this panda and bring him to me.

遵命! Yes, sir.

一只熊猫活着,并不能证明你是对的。

One panda lives, that does not make you right.

你说得对,但我也对,因为对所以对。

You are right, being right makes me right.

那我就把他杀了,然后让你错。

Then I will kill him and make you wrong.

你给我住口! Would you stop that!

城的另一边肯定是沈王爷的宫殿。

That must be Shen’s palace in the other side of the city.

太好了,我们就直接走到塔下然后宣布„

Great, we march to the tower and proclaim...

我们是神龙大侠和盖世五侠

We are the Dragon Warrior and Furious Five

我们要将你绳之于法。

and we are here to bring you justice.

你在搞什么? What are you doing?

这里满街都是狼啊。

This place is crawling with wolves.

嘿,那个不是用锤子砸你脸的家伙吗。

Hey, isn't that the guy who hammered you in the face.

我不喜欢那个家伙„

I do not like that guy ...

我们要在不被狼发现的情况下到达那个塔。

We need to get to that town without being spotted by those wolves. 明白,潜行模式。 Got it. Stealth Mode.

哦 ~ Ow~

你好,呵呵呵呵,我„ Hello. Hehehehe, I ...

好吧。管他呢,我之前到哪里了?

OK. anyway, Where was I?

阿宝呢?那么大块头我们怎么走散了?

Where is Po? How can we lose a guy that big?

伙计们,伙计们。 Guys, guys?

阿宝„ -不好意思。 Po... -Sorry.

那么这就是所谓的潜行模式了,嗯?

So that was stealth mode huh?

老实说吧,这不是我的强项。

Be honest, not one of my stronger mode.

你还有更多的金子吧,快点拿出来。

You got more gold. Come on.

这米是生的。 This rice is raw.

你把我的锅偷给沈王爷了。

You stole of my metal pots for Lord Shen.

要么你煮我的饭要么我把你煮了。 -我的锅„

Either you cook my rice or I cook you. -My pot is...

阿宝,想想办法。

Po, do something.

我怎么才能在不被捉的情况下帮他做饭?

How am I supposed to help the cook-rice without getting caught? 等等。我有个更好的主意。

Wait. I have a better idea.

一„嘿。嘿。 One hey? hey?

我们来这里是为了解放这座城还有将姓沈的绳之于法。

We are here to liberate the city and bring Shen to justice. 你会需要 帮助的。 You will need help

谢谢了,勇敢的羊。但这太危险了,我不能让你 „

Thank you, brave sheep. But it was too dangerous and I can't let yo u...

噢,不是我。在这里说话不安全。 -对。

Oh, not me. It's not safe to speak here. - Right.

我是在说牛师傅和鳄鱼师傅。

I'm talking about Master Ox and Croc.

他们被关在宫门城牢房,在黑龙区。

They are in Gongmen jail, at Black Dragon area.

啥?他们还活着?

What? they are still alive?

他们一定是在牢里收集情报策划

They must be in that jail to gathering intelligent hatching

计谋着怎么毁掉那件武器。

a plot to use their awesomeness to defeat the weapon.

好了,出发吧。谢羊了。

OK, let’s go. Thank sheep.

嘿!拦住那条戏龙! Hey! Stop that costume!

捉住他们。 Get them.

额,对不起! Uhh.. Sorry!

尝我 ... 厉害! Take ... that!

跑啊!快点! Keep going! Faster!

就是现在。 Now.

抓到你了 ... Got you ...

啊? Huh?

他们去哪里? Where did they go?

分头行动! Spread out!

搜寻所有地方! Search everywhere!

那个地方呢? What about over there?

“ 那个地方 ” 是不是所有地方的一部分?

Is 'there' a part of every where?

我 … 我想是。 I.. I guess.

那就搜寻那个地方!

Then search there!

他们肯定在附近。 The most be close.

我可以感觉一股杀气在我后背挪动。

I can feel a Kung-Fu chill riding up my spine!

不好意思,阿宝。这只是我。

Sorry, Po. It's just me!

看! Look!

宫门城牢房! Gongmen Jail!

噢,真可爱。 Oh.. It's cute.

可爱?嗯? Cute? Huh?

做得好,阿宝。 Nice work, Po.

只要我一看到苗头不对,我就会通知你们。

At the first sight of trouble, I'll give you a signal.

嘎嘎,吱吱! Gaga-Gygy!

你意思是就像仙鹤那样叫? -对!

You mean like Crane does? -Yeah!

不好意思,我什么时候发出过这样的噪音?

Excuse me, when have I ever, made that noise?

牛师傅 …… Master Ox! Master..

猛鳄鱼师傅! The ferocious Master Croc!

嘿 … 暴风牛师傅! Hey.. Master storming Ox!

我不敢相信我们现在救的是功夫中的活传奇呢。

I can't believe, we're rescuing actual legends of Kung-Fu.

我们会把你们从牢里救出来的 ,这附近 肯定会有条钥匙。

We will free you from those bondages, just no problem, gotta be a key arou nd here.

不,他们不会在这附近留下条钥匙的。

No, they wouldn't leave a key around here.

噢, 太好了 … 你找到了! 来吧, 伙计们。 耶!

Oh, good.. You found it! Come on you guys. Yeah!

我们来找你了,姓沈的!

We're coming for you, Shen!

伙计们,我们到底要不要走?

Guys, are we going or not?

我们要迟点动手吗?

Do we need to do this later?

你们的确想夺回这座城吧?对不对?

I mean, you do wanna take back you city. Right?

我们当然想。 Of course, we do.

但是如果我们和姓沈的作对,

But if we stand up to Shen,

他会把武器对准这座城!

he will turn the weapon on the city!

听听你自己在说什么。

Listen to yourself.

你们以 “ 不保护宫门城 ” 的方式来保护宫门 城?

You're protecting Gongmen city, by not protecting Gongmen city?

如果我们并肩作战 … If we all fight together...

那种武器就会杀掉,所有人。 T

he n the weapon would kill, everyone.

噢,是吗? Oh, would it?

这样我们就采用,偷袭! Then we use, a sneak attack!

我们潜进去 ,然后 „ -然后 你被制服! -

We'll get inside, and then... - And then you'll be stopped! 被那无法 阻止的武器。

By the unstoppable weapon.

没有什么是无法阻止的。除了我,

Nothing is unstoppable. Except for me,

当我在阻止你跟我说有些东西是不可阻止的时候。

When I'm stopping you from telling me something unstoppable. 牛师傅, 我不会让你待在这个牢房里的!

Master Ox, I'm not let you stay in the cell!

我倒想看看你怎么把我弄出去!

I like to see you get me out!

你看到了吗?这就叫给力了!

You guys see that? It's called being awesome!

拜托!当英雄又怎么了?

Come on! whatever happened being hero?

这个城里的唯一的英雄,已经死了。

The only hero in this town, is a dead one.

正如我所说,你不能让我离开这个牢房!

Like I said, you are not getting me out of the cell!

成了! Yes!

好了。走吧! Alright. Let's go!

我要睡上铺。 I get the top bunk.

是时候投降了,熊猫。

It's time to surrender, panda.

功夫已经死了。 Kung-Fu is dead!

我„ I.. 你„你„功夫已经死„死„了。

You.. You.. Kung-Fu is a dea..aa.ad!

好吧! Fine!

你就留在你恐惧之牢里吧!

You stay in your prison of fear!

被绝望制成的高墙所囚禁。

With bars made of hopelessness.

你们一日三餐虽然丰盛但却充满„耻辱。

And all you get is 3 square meals a day of... Shame.

还有绝望甜点。

With despair for dessert.

我们会搞定姓沈的。 We'll take on Shen.

向所有渴望正义的人证明!

And prove to all those who hunger for justice!

向所有渴望荣誉的人证明,功夫仍然存在。

And honor, 'The Kung-Fu still lives'.

耶! Yeah! 猴子! Monkey! 嘎嘎! Gaga! 你„你是我的了。 You.. You're mine!

我会告诉你什么将会是你的。

I'll tell you what's gonna be yours.

我那打在你毛茸茸脸的拳头。

My fist in your plush cuddly super soft face.

呃 -噢! Uh-ouh! 捉住他! Get him!

带我离开这里! -遵命! -

Get me out of here! -Yes, sir!

阻止他! -耶! Stop him! -Yeah!

快点! Faster!

阿宝,冲啊! Po, go!

甩掉他! -遵命! Lose him! -Yes, sir!

稳住了! Hang on!

注意了! Watch out!

很卑鄙! Very uncool!

尝尝这个! Try this!

伙计们,伙计们,伙计们。 Guys, guys, guys.

或者来点小东西。 Maybe something small.

噢,不要! Oh, no!

你们最好别挡我的脸! You better get off my face!

让一下!好了,让一下。

Pardon me! Ok, pardon me.

有火!有火! Fire! Fire!

我们跟丢他们了。 We lost them.

耶!再来一次! Yeah! Again!

仙鹤,接住了! Crane, catch!

伙计们,伙计们,伙计们„助我一把!

Guys, guys, guys.. give me a shot!

螳螂,就是现在! Mantis, now!

这就是你的全部本事吗?

Is that all you got to defeat us

像一团又大又软的云就想来击败我们?

like a big old fluffy cloud!

这可是一片带电云!

This cloud is about to bring the thunder!

到你了! Your turn!

为什么会有„这么„多„招牌啊?

Why there are.. so.. many...signs?

到这边来! Come here!

我会将你像壁球一样打。

I like to squash you.

好!失败的滋味。 Yes! Taste of the defeat.

我跟你说件事„

Let me tell you something..

你下次你惹上一只熊猫的时候,你最好带上„

Next time you mess with a panda, you better bring a whole... 我猜没人 告诉过你;如果你惹上了一只狼„

Guess nobody told you; If you miss with a wolf..

你就会被撕成碎片。

You'll get the fangs.

我打了你两次„ I hit you twice..

你现在准备怎么做?

What are you gonna do now?

我们投降了! We surrender!


你可以锁住我的身体,但你永远也锁不住我的„斗志。

You could chain my body but you will never chain my.. warrior spirit.嘿, 不要忘了这小东西! -你是在说我„

Hey, don't forget the little guy! -Did you just called me.. 阿宝, 你在 搞什么? Po, what're you doing?

相信我,我有一个计划哇哇哇!

Trust me, I gotta a... pla..ww!

不可能! No way!

八针连环锁! Eight-point acupuncture cuffs!

就像锁太郞那个锁,越挣扎就锁得越紧„

Just like the one that held Tai Lung, the more you move the tighter t

hey get...

这是 " 最 " 牛的锁了。

These are "the" best cuffs.

你好啊,熊猫。终于我们见面了。

Greetings, panda. At last we meet.

不,不,不,不„ No. No, no, no..

我们终于见面了。 We meet at last!

没错!就是这样! Yes! That's it!

你好啊,熊猫。我们见面„ Greetings, panda. We meet at..

你害怕是因为一个理由。

You are afraid for a reason.

我没有害怕。 I'm not afraid.

他来的时候是被锁着的。

He's coming to me in chains.

有谁该感到害怕?

Have anyone should be afraid?

你! You!

这个你想也不用想。

Don't you even think about it.

我希望这个计划能变得比你那„

I hope this turns out better than your plan to...

吃生米喝开水在胃里做饭的计划要管用。

cook rice in your stomach by eating it raw and then drinking boiling water.

这个计划和那个计划一点都不像。

This plan's nothing like that plan.

为什么? How?

这个计划肯定管用!

Cuz is one's gonna work!

继续走。 Keep moving.

噢„我的老对手! Ah... My old enemy!

楼梯! Stairs!

感谢抬我上来,这是最后一程了。

Thanks for carrying me. This is last free flight.

好了。我在三楼吐了点东西,

Okay. I threw up a little bit on the third floor,

有人得去清扫一下。

Someone might wanna clean that up.

这里有没有像黑道清洁工,或者其他人的?

There's some sort of evil janitor, or something?

你好啊,熊猫。我们最终见„

Greetings, panda. We meet at...

嘿,你好吗?

Hey, how you doing?

嘿 … Hey...

你比我想的长大了不小嘛。

You've grown up bigger than I thought.

嘿,好了。不要毛手毛脚的。

Hey, okay. enough of the poking around.

强壮。 Strong. 健康。 Healthy.

听着, 我不知道你是谁, 但请你站远点, 先生。

Look, I don't know who you are. But please stand aside, sir.

这是位女士! That's a lady!

噢 .. 对不起! Oh.. Sorry!

这胡子误导了我。

The beard threw me, it's kind of misleading.

样子真悲剧。 False avatar.

废话少说! Enough of this nonsense!

把犯人带到我跟前。

Bring the prisoners to me.

失陪了,夫人。准备好了,伙计们,注意观察那件 …

Sorry ma'am. Get ready guys, keep your eyes peeled for the..

武器! Weapon!

麻雀回旋踢! Sparrow kick!

我们做到了!我刚把它 “ 功夫 ” 掉了。你们看到了吗?

We did it! I just Kung-Fued it. Did you guys see that?

我刚才就像 … I was all like..

哇! Waao!

你真的相信这个就是命中注定要打败我的大侠吗?

Do you actually believe this is the warrior destined to defeat me? 我不相信! I do not!

但我知道他就是。 I know he is.

看看他! Look at him!

用一辈子来策划的复仇计划,他却是跪着来见我的。

A lifetime to plot his revenge, and he comes me on his knees.

一辈子 … 哇哇哇!我可没有用了一辈子的时间。

A life time.. Wo-wo-wo! I did not have a life time.

我们只是在几天前听说过犀牛大师的事,

We only heard about master Rhino a few days ago,

我们是来帮他报仇的!

And we've came to avenge him!

你只是来报仇的,没其他事了?

You've come to avenge, nothing else?

嗯,有。那些你偷的锅锅盘盘,

Well, Yeah. All the pots and pants that you stole,

我们要拿回来。 I want those back.

没其他事了? Nothing else?

你之前可能还做过其他坏事。

You probably did some evil stuffs along the way.

我不知道。你还做了什么事?

I don't know. What else did you do?

你不知道? -知道什么? You don't know? -Know what?

有什么好笑的? What's so funny?

很多事。 Many things.

你真的一点都不知道?

Did you clearly do not know?

好了,不要再拐弯抹角了!

Okay, enough for these riddles!

你们能不能有话就直说?

Would you guys spill the beans?

首先,我们进来了然后看到这武器是很小的。

First we know, we came in and the weapon is tiny.

很惊喜,其实是大的。

Surprise, it's big.

然后,这边的女士,我以为是男人,他 …

And then, lady over here, I think is a guy, he's got

你现在还活着的唯一一个原因,

The only reason you're still alive,

是我发现你很笨和可笑。

Is that I find your stupidity, mildly amusing.

额, 谢谢。 但我发现你的恶行真的很烦人!

Well, thank you. But I found your evilness extremely annoying! 你以为你是谁,熊猫?

Who do you think you are, panda?

你以为我又是谁,孔雀?

Who do you think am I, peacock?

我们在笑什么? Why are we laughing?

干掉他。 Take him.

点火! Fire!

啊,点火啊。 Well, light that thing.

我点了啊。 I did!

虫子在此! Here the bug!

拿下那武器! Get the weapon!

虎妞! Tigress!

你„你曾在那里。 -是的,我曾在。

图片发自简书App

图片发自简书App

You...You were there. -Yes. Yes, I was!

你刚让姓沈的跑掉了。

You just let Shen get away.

起码我们毁掉了那件武器。

We destroyed the weapon.

开火! Fire!

呃,不!他还有更多。

Uh.. No! He's got a way more.

哇! Wow! 我的翅膀! My wings!

救命,阿宝! -来了!

Help, Po! -Coming!

小心! Watch out!

阿宝! Po!

拉我上去! -不,放他下去。

Help me up! -No. Get him down.

抓住那些绳子。 Use the ropes.

跑呀,跑呀,小熊猫!

Run, run. Little panda!

起来!我们需要你集中精神。

Come on! We need you to focus.

我知道了,我知道了!

I've got it, I've got it!

炸掉他们!

Bring 'em down!

我们被困住了! -这边!

We trapped! -This way.

再见了! Good bye!

开火! Fire! 回去! Get back!

唯一的出路就是上面。

The only way out is up.

什么? What?

跟着我。 Follow me.

快点! Come on!

他们在去哪里? Where are they going?

到顶部! To the top!

快点,继续跑! Come on, keep going!

我们来了! Here we go!

你这个笨蛋! You idiot!

我的鼻子! My nose!

召集狼,所有的狼!

Call in the wolves.. All of them!

我要他们做好出发的准备!

I want them ready to move!

孔雀年现在开始了!

The year of the peacock, begins now!

现在? Right now?

因为现在只是一年之中的中旬。

'Cause it's the middle of the year.

所以你只剩下一半的孔雀年了。

So you only get, like a half of the year of peacock. 今年就是,当然了,孔雀年。

And this is the year, of course, of the peacock.

新年快乐,长官! Happy new year, sir!

让狼们准备好了。 Get the wolves ready.

我们现在装船,马上。

We're loading the ships, now.

马上! Now! 马上,马上,马上„! Now, now, now...!

快点,快点,快点。 Move, move, move.

这边。 This way.

走! Go! 噢„是你! Oh..You!

你干了什么好事? What did you do?

上面这 么乱 。阻止姓沈的的时候发生什么事了 ?

It's chaos up there. What happened to stopping Shen?

是啊。 Yeah.

伙计们,拜托!请给我点信任嘛。

Guys, come on! Give me a little credit.

我特意放走他,

I meant for him, to get away,

是因为„这是个计策,是条计谋。

'Cause.. It's a trick, it was a plot!

我当时在想,嗯,搞清楚他的诡计。

I was thinking, uh, figure out his plot...more.

这一点,都不合理。

That makes, no sense.

你是什么意思?这当然合理了。

What you mean? It sure does.

阿宝,说事实!你抓到了姓沈的。

Po, the truth! You had Shen.

发生什么事了? What happened?

你在说什么?我不知道,你在说什么?

What're you talking about? I don't know, what are you talking about? 额,对!额„他把我吓着了。

Uh.. Yeah! Ahh.. He caught me off guard.

事实! The truth!

好吧! Fine!

他们会保护你的安全。

They'll keep you far from danger.

非常安全。 Real far.

什么? What?

你留在这里。 You're staying here.

等„等! Wa..Wait!

我得回去。 I have to go back.

你留在这里。 You are staying here.

我就是要走,而且你阻止不了我!

I'm going ,and you can't stop me!

好吧,我刚才没有准备好。

Okay, I wasn't ready that time.

伙计们,不要! Guys, don't!

准备好了! Ready!

看! Look!

不要打了。 Stay down.

我一定要找他。 I have to get to him.

那么就告诉我为什么。 Then tell me why.

他曾在那里。行吗? He was there. Okay?

那只孔雀曾在那里,我最后看到我父母的时候。

The peacock was there, the last time I saw my parents. 他知道发生了什么事情。 He knows what happened.

我从哪里来。 Where I came from.

我是谁。 Who I am.

听着,我要走了。 Look, I'm going.

我一定要知道。 I have to know.

“铁石心肠”是理解不了的。

The hardcore can't understand.

虎妞„不要! Tigress...No!

“铁石心肠”可以理解。 The hardcore do understand. 但我不能看着我的朋友被杀。

But I can't watch my friend be killed.

我们走了。 We're going.

嘿!也许你不能看着我被杀。

Hey! Maybe you can't watch me be killed.

不要做个懦夫。 Stop being a wimp.

她变回来了。 And.. She's back.

不要担心,孩子。 Don't worry, kid.

你离开这里比较好。 You’re better off here.

你错了,羊仙姑。 You’re wrong, Soothsayer.

今晚我们就要向胜利前进了。

We sail to victory tonight.

图片发自简书App

你那神奇的熊猫是个不折不扣的笨蛋。

Your magic panda is clearly a fool.

你确定那个笨蛋就是那只熊猫吗?

Are you certain it's the panda who is a fool?

你刚刚摧毁你了祖上的家宅。

You just destroyed your ancestor's home Shen.

一个无关重要的牺牲。

A trivial sacrifice.

当整个天下都属于我的时候!

When all of the China is my reward!

这样你就感到满足了吗?

Then will you finally be satisfied?

征服了这个世界

Will the subjugation of the whole world

会最终让你感觉好些吗?

finally make you feel better?

嗯„这只是个开始。 Hmm...It's a start.

我也许也要把地下室改成地牢。

I might as well convert the basement into a dungeon.

你选择的这条路是没有尽头的。

The cup you choose to fill has no bottom.

现在是时候停手了!

It's time to stop this madness!

我为什么要这样做?

Why on Earth would I do that?

你的父母就可以得到安息了。

So your parents can rest in peace.

我的父母„ My parents...

恨我! Hated me!

你明白吗? Do you understand?

他们不应如此对待我。

They wronged me.

不过„ And...

我会证明我做的是对的 。

I will make it right.

你父母爱你。 They loved you.

他们是多么的爱你,所以他们因为驱逐你离开而难过致死。

They loved you so much, that having to send you away kill them. 死亡存在于过去。

The dead exist in the past.

我必需放眼于未来。

And I must attend to the future.

把羊仙姑放了吧。

Set the Soothsayer free.

她对我再也没有作用了。

She is not a use to me.

别了,沈王爷。 Good bye, Shen.

我愿你过得幸福。

I wish you happiness.

幸福,必需是夺回来的。

Happiness, must be taken.

而且我会夺到属于我的(幸福)

And I will take mine. 。

快点! Hurry it up!

如果那些武器全部离开这间工厂„

If all of those weapons leave the building...

天下将沦陷。

China will fall.

我们毁掉这间工厂。 -明白。

We bring down the building. -I got it.

这样如何? How about this?

这肯定有用! That's will work!

好了,行动吧。 -我感觉不到我的脸了。

Alright, let's go. -I can't feel my face. 靠,孔雀年! Dumb hell crow, year of Peacock! 嘿! Hey! 嘿! Hey.

好的,淡定,淡定。

Ok, keep it cool, keep it cool.

你! You!

你要去哪里? Where you going?

站起来! On your feet!

不要像傻 B 一样在笑!

And wipe those stupid grins off your faces! 动起来!快点,快点!

Move, you dogs! Faster, faster!

装船。 Load the boat.

你好啊,熊猫! Greetings, panda!

告诉我那天晚上发生什么事了?

Tell me what happened that night?

哪天晚上? What night?

那天晚上! That night!

哦„那天晚上。 Ahh.. That night.

对。 Yes.

是的,我曾在那里。 Yes, I was there.

是的,我看着你父母把你遗弃了。

Yes, I watched your parents abandoned you. 真是件可怕的事情。

It's a terrible thing.

我觉得,和这个差不多!

I believe, when something like...This!

新年礼物! Happy New Year's gift!

希望你们喜欢。因为你们不可以退回来的!

Hope you like it. 'Cause you can't return it! 阿宝?他在那边干什么?

Po? What's he doing there?

退了它,退了它!

Return it! Return it!

你愿不愿意以死来找出真相?

Are you willing to die, to find the truth. 你认为我愿意。

You bet I am.

虽然我希望不要。

Although I prefer not to.

他们交给我们了,你快走!

We got them, Go!

在找我吗? Looking for me?

我说得太早了,是不是?

I said that too soon, Didn't I?

阿宝! Po!

阿宝,离他远点! Po, get away from him! 不要再跑了,姓沈的。 No more running, Shen. 好像只能这样了。 So it seems.

现在„ Now... 答案! Answers!

噢,你是那么的想知道啊。

Oh, You want to know so badly.

你觉得知道了能够安抚你吗?

You think knowing it will heal you?

嗯? Huh?

修补你灵魂创伤。

Fill some craters in your soul.

好吧,这就是你的答案。

Well, here's your answer.

你的父母不爱你。

Your parents didn't love you.

但在这里 ,让我安抚你吧!

But here...Let me heal you!

不要! No!

是啊,好像你能让我喝下这个 …

Yeah, like you can make me drink that...

如果我要你死,

If I wanted you dead,

我就会弃置你在河里不管。

I would have left you in that river.

你为什么要救我?

Why do you save me?

这样你就可以完成你的使命了。

So you can fulfill your destiny.

你在说什么? What're you talking about?

我在哪里啊? Where am I?

这里是哪里? What's this place?

我很惊讶,你居然还记得那么一点点。

I'm surprised you remember so little.

但你的确还很小,当然事情发生的时候。

But you were so little, when it happened.

也许你真的记得。

Perhaps you do remember.

记得什么?这只是个无聊的噩梦。

Remember what? It's just a stupid nightmare. 噩梦 … Nightmare..

还是记忆? Or memory?

不要躲了! Stop hiding!

这曾是一个繁荣的村庄。

This was a thriving vilage.

年轻的沈王爷将要成为宫门城继承人。

Young Shen was in line to rule Gongmen city. 但他想得到更多。

But he wanted more.

我预言有人将会出来阻止他。

I foretold that someone will stand in his way. 一只熊猫。 A panda!

但我永远也预言不了, 下一步将会发生什么事。 But I never could've foretold, what came next. 杀光他们! Kill them all!

带上我们的儿子,跑得远远的!

Pick our son, and run away!

走啊! Go!

不要挣扎了。 Stop fighting!

让它自然地流动吧。 Let it flow.

你人生的开始也许不算好。

Your story may not have such a happy beginning. 但是,这并不能决定你是谁。

But, that doesn't make you who you are.

你的其他部分的人生才能决定。

It's the rest of your story.

你想成为什么人。 Who you choose to be.

那么 … So.. 你是谁,熊猫? Who are you, panda? 我是阿宝。 I am Po.

而且我需要顶帽子。 And I'm gonna need a hat. 真是苦瓜脸。 Such sad-sad faces.

但现在只能是开心的时刻。

But now it's a time only for joy.

你们将会成为某种漂亮的东西的一部分。

You are going to be part of something, beautiful! 一旦我们到了那个码头。

Once we reach the harbor

在全世界的面前 …

In front of all the world...

你和你那华丽的功夫,将会死!

You and your precious Kung-Fu, will die!

天下,将会向我俯首称臣。

And China, will nod and bowed before me.

起锚! Set sail!

老实说,伙计们,我从来没想过会像这样死掉的。

Honesty guys, I never thought I'll die like this.

我一直在想我会遇到个好女孩,

I always thought I'll meet a nice girl,

然后她吃掉了我的头。

And she'll it my head.

然后成家, and settle down,

真悲伤! So sad!

阿宝也会希望我们能够坚强下去。

Po would want us to remain strong.

我们不可以绝望的。

We cannot give up hope.

铁石心肠。是吗?虎妞?

Hardcore. Right? Tigress?

沈王爷,那座桥怎么办?

Lor Shen, what about the bridge?

没有东西能够挡住我。

Nothing stands on my way.

开火! Fire!

你这个懦夫! You coward!

阿宝? Po? 阿宝? Po?

我究竟要把这只相同的臭熊猫杀多少次?

How many times, do I have to kill this same stinking panda? 姓沈的! Shen!

一只熊猫,站在你和你的命运之间!

A panda, stands between you and your destiny!

什么? What?

你好好准备接受严厉的正义制裁吧。

Prepare yourself for a hot serving of justice.

会将恐怖终结!

...bring terror to the end!

啥? What?

现在,释放五侠! And now, free the Five!

毁灭之拳! Fist of Destruction!

好吧。 Okay.

干掉他! Take him!

准备好了? Ready?

这里啊那里,那里啊这里。

This way and that way. That way and this way.

没错。 Yes.

你不可能瞄中我的! Y

ou can't follow me!

给我,射他! Just, get him!

嗯,啊。来了。 Yeah. Ha. Here we go.

不,不,不要开火! -不要开火。

No, no, no.. Don't shoot! -Don't shoot!

不要开火! -不要开火!

Don't shoot! -Don't shoot! 不要开火! Don't shoot!

不要„ Don't... 耶! -不要开火! Yeah! -Don't shoot! 火力交叉了! Crossfire!

攻击! Attack!

拿到你们的自由了!

got your freedom!

猴子! Monkey!

很给力,神龙大侠。

Impressive, Dragon Warrior.

你的计划是什么? What's your plan?

第一步,解救你们五个。

Step 1: Free the Five.

那第二步呢?

What's step 2?

老实说,我以为自己办不到这事。

Honestly, I didn't think I'd make it this far.

阿宝! Po!

在姓沈的到达码头前阻止他。

Stop Shen before he gets to the harbor.

漂亮! Nice!

毒蛇,死亡傀儡! Viper, Puppet of Death.

虎妞! Tigress! 牛师傅! Master Ox! 还有鳄鱼! And Croc! 复仇开始了。 Vengeance is served.

你们为什么„ -你那边的朋友„

Why did you... -Your friend there..

非常有说服力。

Is very persuasive.

师傅! Mr. Shifu!

快!利用他们的船挡住去路。

Quickly! Use their boats to block the way.

仙鹤! Crane! 正义之翅! Wings of Justice! 卡 -卡。 Ca-ca! 什么? What? 我爱你们! I love you guys!

我们为什么不开火啊?

Why aren't we firing?

他们在打我们的炮手呢,长官。

They're taking our gunmen, sir.

他们就要来了!

They're getting close!

那就开火啊!去用那炮开火!

Fire then! Go fire that gun!

但是长官,他们是你的人啊。

But sir, they're your own.

我说,朝他们开火,开火!

I said; Fire at them, fire! 不! No!

阿宝! Po! 虎妞? Tigress?

正如你所愿 ... As you wish...

收拾完这摊子吧。 Let's finish this!

开火! Fire!

心如止水。 Inner peace. 心如止水。 Inner peace.

图片发自简书App

再来! Again! 耶!嗨! Yeah! Hoo!

干掉他! Kill him! 来人,干掉他! Somebody, kill him!

什么?不要!

What? No!

继续开火! Keep firing. 继续开火! Keep firing!

受死吧。 Skadoosh. 你是怎么做„ How did you..

你是怎么做到的? How did you do it?

很简单,只要抬高你的肘子,

You know, you just keep your elbows up,

然后放松肩膀。 -不是这个!你是如何领悟到静的?

and keep your shoulder loose. -Not that! How did you find peace? 我带走了你的父母!

I took away your parents!

所有东西!我在你的生命留下了伤痕。

Everything! I scarred you for life.

知道吗?这就是为什么。伤痕会痊愈。

See? That's the thing, Shen. Scars heal.

不,不会的。 No, they don't.

伤口才能痊愈。 Wounds heal.

噢,是哦。那伤痕会怎么样?

Oh, yeah! What do scars do?

会消失吗?我想。 They fade? I guess.

我才不管伤痕会怎么样。

I don't care what scars do.

你应该管,姓沈的。 You should, Shen.

你得让过去的事过去。因为这已经不重要了。

You've got to let go that stuff in the past. 'Cause, it's just doesn' t matter!

唯一重要的事情, The only thing that matters,

是你选择现在成为什么。

is what you choose to be now.

你说得对。 You're right.

这样,我选择„ Then, I choose..

图片发自简书App

这个! This!

这可是相当的硬朗。 That was pretty hardcore.

阿宝!这边来! Po! Come here!

不要再这样子了,好吗?

Don't ever do that again, please?

看来你好像领悟到了心如止水。

It seems you have found, Inner Peace.

在这么年轻的时候!

At such a young age!

其实,我有一个非常棒的老师。

Well, I had a pretty good teacher.

他不在这里,你这是什么意思?

What do you mean he's not here?

今天是我儿子的生日!

It's my son's birthday!

他只是想见到神龙大侠而已!

All he wanted was to meet the Dragon Warrior! 用些豆腐生日蛋糕代替怎么样,嗯?

How about some tofu birthday cake instead. Huh? 你知道吗,我想我们还是下回再来一次。 Y

ou know? I think we'll just try again another time. 你觉得他什么时候会回来?

When do you think he will be back?

我不知道!行吗?我不知道!

I don't know! Okay? I don't know!

也许,永远也不回来了。

Maybe, never!

我很担心的。知道吗? I'm worried. Okay?

但这是我的职责。 But that's my job.

我是他的爸爸!我意思是„我曾是他的爸爸。

I'm his dad! I mean...I was his dad.

为什么他会离开去拯救天下啊?

Why did he go and save China?

我知道为什么„但是为什么啊?

I know why...But why?

这只是一只小熊猫!

This is one little panda!

那么,事情办得怎么样了?

So, how did it go?

你拯救了天下了吗?

Did you saved China?

是的。 Yep.

嗯,我知道你会的。

Well.. I knew you would.

所以我做好了新的海报。

That's why I have new signs made.

我的儿子拯救了天下。

My son saved China.

你也可以,买一个饺子送一个饺子。

You too can save, buy one dumpling get one free! 嘿,这个方法相当不错。

Hey, that's a pretty good deal.

你要不要尝一个?

Would you lik e to try one?

也许等会吧。 Maybe later.

有些事情我要和你说说。

There's something I should tell you.

当我离家的时候„ While I was gone...

我找到了那个我出生的村子。

I found the village where I was born.

我知道了, 我是如何被放在那个萝卜篮子里。

I found out, how I ended up in that radish basket. 你知道了? You did?

我知道我是谁? I know who I am.

你知道? You do?

我是你的儿子! I'm your son!

噢„ Oh.. 我爱你,爸。 I love you, dad.

我也爱你,儿子! I love you too, son!

美味可口的萝卜。 Delicious fat radishes.

你应该饿了。让我做点东西给你吃。

You probably hungry. Let me cook something for you. 你说什么啊,我去做。

What're you talking about? I'll cook.

不,不。我做。

No, no. I'll cook.

爸?! Dad?!

这是我力所能及的事,你拯救了天下。

This is something I can do, you saved China!

不„这是我起码能做的事。你把我抚养成人了。

No.. It's the least I can do. You raised me!

阿宝。 -爸。 Po? -Dad?

阿宝! Po!

好吧。 Okay.

我们做吧。 Let's both cook.

一起做。 -一起做。 Together. -Together.

不。我做。 No. I'll cook!

我的儿子还活着! My son is alive!

经典语录

1.Your story may not have a such happy begining, but that doesn't make who you are. It is the rest of your story, who you choose to be.

你人生故事的开头也许充满坎坷,不过这并不影响你成为什么样的人。关键看你后来的人生路,你自己选择怎么走下去。

2.You gotta let go that stuff from the past, cause it doesn't matter. The only thing it matters, is what you choose to be now. 过去的事情就让它过去咯,因为其实都无关紧要了。重要的是,现在要做出什么样的选择。

3.Your story may not have such a happy beginning, but that doesn't make you who you are. It is the rest of your story, who you choose to be. 你的故事也许没有一个快乐的开始,可这并不能决定你的人生。你想要成为什么样的人,全看你自己的选择。-

4.One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.

命中注定的事,躲也躲不过。

5.Your mind is like this water, my friend, when it is agitated, it becomes difficult to see, but if you allow it to settle, the answer becomes clear.

你的思想好似这潭湖水,我的朋友,如果波澜起伏,就会模糊不清;但如果平静下来,答案就清晰可见。

6.I hope this turns out better than your plan to cook rice in your stomach by eating it raw and then drinking boiling water.

希望这次的结果比你那个先吃生米再喝开水的煮饭计划好一点。

7.往往在逃避命运的路上,却与之不期而遇

One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it

8.Yesterday is history.Tomorrow is a mystery.But today is a gift.That is why it’s called the present (the gift).

昨天是历史,明天是谜团,只有今天是天赐的礼物。

9.俗语说,

过去的,已经过去了

未来的,还未可知

现在,却是上苍的礼赠

那就是为什么今天是present(现在/礼物)

There is a saying,

Yesterday is history

Tomorrow is a mystery

But today is a gift

That is why it’s called the present (the gift)

10.你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,当水波摇曳时,很难看清,不过当它平静下来,答案就清澈见底了.

Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.

11.世间无巧合

There are no accidents.

12.你不能走,真的武士决不会退却you cannot leave ,real warrior never quits.

13.I'm sorry things didn’t work out … It’s just what it’s meant to be

天不遂人愿,况且这本不是天意

14Your mind is like this water. When it is agitated, it becomes difficult to see, but if you allow it to settle, the answer becomes clear.

心如此水,乱则不明。但若心如止水,答案便尽现眼前。

15.- How did you find peace? I took away your parents, everything. I scared you for life。

你是怎么做到内心平和的?我让你父母双亡,无家可归。我给你的人生烙上了抹不掉的伤痕。

- Scars heel。

伤痕是会愈合的。

句型

图片发自简书App
生词

图片发自简书App

图片发自简书App

图片发自简书App

图片发自简书App

图片发自简书App

图片发自简书App

图片发自简书App


图片发自简书App
图片发自简书App

图片发自简书App
最后编辑于
©著作权归作者所有,转载或内容合作请联系作者
  • 序言:七十年代末,一起剥皮案震惊了整个滨河市,随后出现的几起案子,更是在滨河造成了极大的恐慌,老刑警刘岩,带你破解...
    沈念sama阅读 158,117评论 4 360
  • 序言:滨河连续发生了三起死亡事件,死亡现场离奇诡异,居然都是意外死亡,警方通过查阅死者的电脑和手机,发现死者居然都...
    沈念sama阅读 66,963评论 1 290
  • 文/潘晓璐 我一进店门,熙熙楼的掌柜王于贵愁眉苦脸地迎上来,“玉大人,你说我怎么就摊上这事。” “怎么了?”我有些...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 107,897评论 0 240
  • 文/不坏的土叔 我叫张陵,是天一观的道长。 经常有香客问我,道长,这世上最难降的妖魔是什么? 我笑而不...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 43,805评论 0 203
  • 正文 为了忘掉前任,我火速办了婚礼,结果婚礼上,老公的妹妹穿的比我还像新娘。我一直安慰自己,他们只是感情好,可当我...
    茶点故事阅读 52,208评论 3 286
  • 文/花漫 我一把揭开白布。 她就那样静静地躺着,像睡着了一般。 火红的嫁衣衬着肌肤如雪。 梳的纹丝不乱的头发上,一...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 40,535评论 1 216
  • 那天,我揣着相机与录音,去河边找鬼。 笑死,一个胖子当着我的面吹牛,可吹牛的内容都是我干的。 我是一名探鬼主播,决...
    沈念sama阅读 31,797评论 2 311
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我猛地睁开眼,长吁一口气:“原来是场噩梦啊……” “哼!你这毒妇竟也来了?” 一声冷哼从身侧响起,我...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 30,493评论 0 197
  • 序言:老挝万荣一对情侣失踪,失踪者是张志新(化名)和其女友刘颖,没想到半个月后,有当地人在树林里发现了一具尸体,经...
    沈念sama阅读 34,215评论 1 241
  • 正文 独居荒郊野岭守林人离奇死亡,尸身上长有42处带血的脓包…… 初始之章·张勋 以下内容为张勋视角 年9月15日...
    茶点故事阅读 30,477评论 2 244
  • 正文 我和宋清朗相恋三年,在试婚纱的时候发现自己被绿了。 大学时的朋友给我发了我未婚夫和他白月光在一起吃饭的照片。...
    茶点故事阅读 31,988评论 1 258
  • 序言:一个原本活蹦乱跳的男人离奇死亡,死状恐怖,灵堂内的尸体忽然破棺而出,到底是诈尸还是另有隐情,我是刑警宁泽,带...
    沈念sama阅读 28,325评论 2 252
  • 正文 年R本政府宣布,位于F岛的核电站,受9级特大地震影响,放射性物质发生泄漏。R本人自食恶果不足惜,却给世界环境...
    茶点故事阅读 32,971评论 3 235
  • 文/蒙蒙 一、第九天 我趴在偏房一处隐蔽的房顶上张望。 院中可真热闹,春花似锦、人声如沸。这庄子的主人今日做“春日...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 26,055评论 0 8
  • 文/苍兰香墨 我抬头看了看天上的太阳。三九已至,却和暖如春,着一层夹袄步出监牢的瞬间,已是汗流浃背。 一阵脚步声响...
    开封第一讲书人阅读 26,807评论 0 194
  • 我被黑心中介骗来泰国打工, 没想到刚下飞机就差点儿被人妖公主榨干…… 1. 我叫王不留,地道东北人。 一个月前我还...
    沈念sama阅读 35,544评论 2 271
  • 正文 我出身青楼,却偏偏与公主长得像,于是被迫代替她去往敌国和亲。 传闻我的和亲对象是个残疾皇子,可洞房花烛夜当晚...
    茶点故事阅读 35,455评论 2 266

推荐阅读更多精彩内容