n.1. the landscape is everything you can see when you look across an area of land, including hills, rivers, building, trees, and plants. 可变名词 陆上风景，自然景色
countryside 远离城镇的地区，有时统指乡村 landscape 强调土地的自然风貌 scenery 包括在一片土地上放眼望去所能看到的所有事物 nature 包括自然景观、气候、动物和植物
2. a landscape is all the features that are important in a particular situation. 可数名词 形势，情形，情状 with supp
3. a landscape is a painting which shows a scene in the countryside. 可数名词 山水风景画，乡村风景画
v. if an area of land is landscaped, it is changed to make it more attractive, for example by adding streams or ponds and planting trees and bushes. 对…做景观美化，给…做园林美化 be V-ed / V n with n / V-ed / Also V n
landscaping n. 美化
landscape常用作名词，表示“自然景色”，不过它也常用来引申表示“形势，局面”，可以用来替换situation，例如political landscape/economic landscape，政治形势，经济形势。
1. Technology had transformed the educational landscape. 科技改变了教育的风貌（教育行业）。
2. As the business landscape（商业局面） has become more difficult and unpredictable, many companies start laying off workers.
3. The landscape of Chinese fintech（金融科技）is dominated by two players: Ant Financial, an affiliate of Alibaba, and Tencent, best known for WeChat, its social-media networker. 中国金融科技领域（行业）由两大巨头主导：阿里巴巴集团成员蚂蚁金服和因网络社交应用微信而被熟知的腾讯。
This album has deeply impacted the music industry's landscape. （自己）
The album has significantly shaped the musical landscape. （参考翻译）
the outbreak of various financial risks has lead to a tailspin to the landscape of capital market.