LightBlue can test all of your devices that use Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy (also known as Bluetooth Smart, or Bluetooth Light).
LightBlue has two modes, Central and Peripheral. In Central mode you can scan and connect to all devices around you. You can also clone any peripheral you connect to and make that clone a peripheral of LightBlue. In peripheral mode, your iOS devices simulates your peripheral hardware. You can add and rename services and characteristics.
Full support of read, write, and notify is included. You can view the signal strength (RSSI) to get an idea of how close you are to the peripheral.
Use this to test your new BLE Heart Rate Monitor, temperature sensor, TI CC2540 Keyfob, Nordic uBlue, Panasonic PAN1720, etc.
Developers can use LightBlue to test the hardware or firmware of their BTLE peripherals.
4.具体功能包括 Key Features:
- Scan for any peripherals 搜索蓝牙设备
- Get common info (UUID, RSSI ) 获取蓝牙的信息(唯一识别码,信号强度）
- Browse Characteristics and Services 浏览特征和服务
- Register for Notifications 注册通知
- Read Services 读取服务
- Write Services in Hex, Oct, Bin, Decimal or Ascii 向服务写入各种类型的数据
- Save Peripheral profiles 保存周边对象的属性
- Download preconfigured Peripheral profile 下载周边对象的预配置
- Log Central and Peripheral events 打印中心和周边的事件
In order to use this app, you must have iOS7 installed on an iPhone5, iPod Touch (5th generation) or iPad (3rd generation).
This app will not work on iPhone4, iPhone3GS, iPhone3G or iPod Touches before the 5th generation.