老友记 第一集 05:00 -10:00

so you wanna tell us now or we waiting for four wet bridesmaids?

因此你应该告诉我还是我们再等四位湿漉漉的伴娘

I was in the room where we were keeping all the presents

我在放满礼品的房间里

and I was looking at this gravy boat 看着调味汁瓶

This really gorgeous Limoges gravy boat

那是一件极其美丽的里摩日细瓷调味汁瓶

when all of a sudden

然后 突然间

sweet  n Lo?

有糖吗?

I realized that I was more turned on by this gravy boat than by Barry!

我发现我对这个调味汁瓶比巴瑞更能引发我的兴奋感

and then I got really freaked out

然后我真的吓坏了

and that's when it hit me:

how much Barry looks like Mr.Protato Head

巴瑞真的超像薯头先生

Y'know,I mean,I always knew looked familiar.

我是说,我总是觉得他眼熟

but 但是

Anyway,I just had to get out of there

不管怎么说,我必须离开这里

why am I doing this,and who am I doing this for?

我干吗这么做,我这么做是为了谁?

so anyway I just didn't know where to go/

不管怎么说 我不知该去哪里

and I know that you and I have kinda drifted apart

而且我知道我们有点疏远了

but you're the only person I knew who lived here in the city

但是 你是我在这个城市 唯一认识的人

who wasn't invited to the wedding

还没有被邀请参加婚礼

Ooh,I was kinda hoping that would't be an issue..

奥,我希望这不是个问题

看电视中

Now I'm guessing that he bought her the big pipe organ

我猜他送她一台管风琴

and she's really not happy about it.

而她很不喜欢

Tuna or egg salad! Decide!

吐拿鱼或鸡蛋沙拉, 快决定

I'll have whatever Christina's having

克里斯丁吃什么我吃什么

Daddy, I just... I can't marry hime!

爸爸 我只是 不能嫁给他

Im' sorry,I just don't love him.

对不起 我只是不爱他

well, it matters to me!

可是对我来说就有关系

If I left go of my hair,my head will fall off

如果我不抓着头发,我的头就会掉下来

oh , she should not be wearing those pants

奥,她真不应该穿那件裤子

I say push her down the staris

要我说 推她下楼

push her down the stairs,push her down the stairs
push her down the stairs

Cmon Daay,listen to me!

It's like,It's like,all of my life.

这就好像,在我一生中

everyone has always told me,'you're a shoe!

所有人都一直告诉我,你是一只鞋子

'you're a shoe!,'you're a shoe!,'you're a shoe!

And today I just stopped and I said

可今天我停下来说

what if I want to be a shoe?

如果我不想成为一只鞋子呢?

what if I wanna be a a purse,y'know? or a -or a hat!

No,I don't want you to buy me a hat!

It's a metaphor ,Daddy!

You can see where he'd have trouble

这就是他的问题所在了

Look Daddy,it's my life.

Well maybe I'll just stay here with Monica

或许我可以和莫妮卡在一起

Well,I guess we've established who's staying here with Monica..

我猜和莫妮卡在一起住的人选已经敲定了

Well maybe that's  my decision

也许那是我的决定

well maybe I don't need yor money

也许我不需要你的钱

wait!! wait ,I said maybe!!等等我说也许

just breathe,breathe... that's it 深呼吸

just try to think of nice calm things ..就这试着想美好平静的事物

Rain drops on roses and rabbits and kittens

玫瑰上的雨滴,小兔子和小猫咪

bulebells and sleighbells and something whie mittens

还有风铃草,雪橇玲 和啥啥的手套

la la la something And noodles with string

啦啦啦,啥啥和绳子串起的面条

I'm all better now 我现在好多了

I helped

Okay,look ,this is probably for the best,y'know?

瞧,或许这样反倒最好

Independence,Taking control of your life 你独立了,可以主宰自己的人生

The whole that thing 就像你说的帽子的事情

and hey, you need anything,you can always come to joey

如有任何需求,尽管来找乔伊

Me and Chandler live across the hall. 我和钱德勒就住在对面

And he's away a lot 而且他经常不在家

Joey,stop hitting on her 乔伊,别再勾引她了

It's her wedding day! 今天是她结婚的日子

What, like there's a rule or something?

怎么啦,难道还有什么明文规定不成?

I got it 我来

please don't do that again,It's a horrible sound.

不要这么干了,这声音很烦人

It's uh ,It's paul.我是保罗

oh,God ,is it 6:30?Buzz hime in 天啊,六点半了吗?让他进来

who's paul? paul the wine guy,paul?保罗是谁,调酒的那个保罗吗?

maybe

wait.your 'not a real date tonight等等,你今晚的非正式约会对象

is with paul the wine guy 是调酒师保罗

He finally asked you out? yes!他终于开口约你了吗?是的!

Ooh,this is a Dear Diary moment 这是值得永久铭记的时刻

Rach,I can cancel 瑞秋,我可以取消

please .no go that'd be fine 不,你去吧,我没事

Are,are you okay? I mean ,do you want me to stay罗斯,你没事吧

你要我留下来吗

That's be good ..那样最好

Really?No go on! 真的?不 去吧

It's Paul the wine guy!那可是调酒师保罗

what does that mean?Does he sell it ,drink it

那是什么意思 他是卖酒,喝酒

or he just complains a lot 还是对酒抱怨太多

Hi come in paul this is everyboday

Everybody this is paul.

Hi ! The Wine Guy!(。・∀・)ノ゙嗨 调酒师

I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name. Paul ,was it?

抱歉,我没听清你的名字,保罗是吗

Okay ,umm-umm I'll just  I'll be right back

好吧,我去,我一下就好

I just gotta go ah ,go ah 我就是去 去



bridesmaid
女傧相


gravy

n. 肉汁;不法利润;轻易得来的钱


gorgeous

adj. 华丽的,灿烂的;极好的


Limoges

n. 法国中部Limoges地方产的瓷器;里摩日(法中西部城市


turn on

v. 打开;发动;取决于;使兴奋;攻击


freaked out

吓坏了的;受惊扰的(freak out的过去式)


kinda drifted apart 有点分开了


big pipe organ  大管风琴




fall off  减少;跌落;下降;离开;衰退


pants 裤子


metaphor 暗喻,隐喻;比喻说法


mittens 球手套,拳击手套;手套;连指手套(mitten的复数,常用复数)


hitting on :勾引 ;


horrible adj. 可怕的;极讨厌的


Dear Diary moment值得纪念的时刻


complains抱怨;控诉;发牢骚(complain的第三人称单数形式)

推荐阅读更多精彩内容