一起读《小王子》 | The Little Prince Chapter 25
- Everything is ready for use: the pulley, the bucket, the rope...
- And the pulley moaned, like an old weathervane, which the wind has long since forgotten.
- I hoisted the bucket slowly to the edge of the well and set it there
- I could see the sunlight shimmer in the still trembling water.
- I took my rough drafts of drawings out of my pocket.
- So then I made a pencil sketch of a muzzle.
- You know-- my descent to the earth
- I had a queer sense of sorrow.
- you were strolling along like that, all alone, a thousand miles from any inhabited region?
- And I added, with some hesitancy:
- One runs the risk of weeping a little, if one lets himself be tamed...