译|身体内住着一个成熟灵魂的24个迹象

字数 1091阅读 252
其实不想长大

译者||十一安

1、You'd rather spend the night in your bed then out with your friends.
比起与朋友彻夜不归,更喜欢在家与床同眠。


2、You're annoyed by all of the annoying teenagers who play their music way too loud.
What's the point in even wearing headphones?
毛孩子音乐放得太大声会让你感到恼火。
戴耳机的意义究竟何在??


3、 Baking brings you great joy.
烘焙带来更多的愉悦。


4、You've secretly always wanted to join a knitting class.
一直暗地里想报名参加编织兴趣班。


5、 Young & The Restless is your shit.
年轻与焦躁是你所厌恶的。


6、 You enjoy walking for leisure.
享受闲暇时候的漫步。


7、You complete newspaper crossword puzzles everyday on your morning commute.
每天早上通勤乘车时会阅读报纸上的字谜游戏并填完。


8、You despise the radio and listen to the oldies instead.
Louis Armstrong, Frank Sinatra, the Beatles…the list is far and great.
鄙视收音机却一直听老歌。


9、 You refuse to text in acronyms.
拒绝发缩略字。


10、You're always in some sort of pain for no apparent reason.
Your lower back, shoulders, baby toes, ankles, BASICALLY EVERYTHING.
总是有些不明的伤寒病痛。背部往下,肩膀,脚趾头,脚踝,几乎是所有一切都会有不明伤痛感。


11、 Your knees crack when sitting down, standing up, walking up the stairs, walking down the stairs…
坐下,起立站着,爬楼梯,下台阶时膝盖发出“咔擦”脆响声。


12、There's nothing more that you love than covering up.
最喜欢的莫过于掩盖。


13、 You frequently mishear the things that people say.
经常听错别人的话。


14、You still hand-write your lecture notes.
讲义稿子还是用手写。


15、House slippers, fuzzy socks, and snuggies make you smile.
喜欢室内拖鞋,绒毛袜和保暖内衣等让你远离老寒腿的衣物。


16、Your signature dance move is the Chicken Dance, The Lightbulb, or the YMCA.
名字签名像小鸡起舞,或是圆如灯泡,或像基督教青年会般庄重。


17、 You think housework is therapeutic.
作业是有益健康的。


18、 If you do go out, 12AM is your designated “time to call an Uber home” time.
外出的话,凌晨12点是你定好了的“叫Uber回家”底线。


19、You have a serious passion for wine tasting.
品红酒时庄重激情澎湃。


20、 You take pride in your ever-growing book collection.
为自己日益增加的书收集数量而得意。


21、 You aren't on social media.
…partially because you're technologically challenged.
不热衷社交媒体,因为日新月异的科技使你无措。


22、You need naps to function correctly.
打瞌睡让一天的运作更好。


23、 You ask for practical gifts on Christmas.
Candles and knee-high socks excite you.
圣诞节时要的是实际的礼物。蜡烛和过膝的袜子也让你感到兴奋不已。


24、 People your actual age exhaust you.
真实年龄让你感到无力。


译者话:

悄悄地自我对比了下,几乎条条都中。
原文题目是成熟灵魂的表现,我更宁愿把这些看成初老症状。
比起《我可能不会爱你》中,程又青一一对照的50条,这里暂时只有24条。
虽然成熟地老去,大概也不赖。


本译文仅供个人研习、欣赏语言之用,谢绝任何转载及用于任何商业用途。本译文所涉法律后果均由本人承担。本人同意简书平台在接获有关著作权人的通知后,删除文章。

往期文章:
干货|八个方法 让你的英语词汇量biu biu biu地增加

译|偷偷告诉你个关于乔治王子的秘密;

译|如何选择英语阅读读物

译|缓慢逼近和突如其来的死亡 你怎么面对;

听译|成功演讲的三要点

译|内向者or外向者?这里有一款适合你的学习方法


我是十一安,希望你能从中学到你所想要的知识。如有不同翻译意见,欢迎指正和讨论呦。
祝你的昨天,今天,明天快乐。

推荐阅读更多精彩内容